Official "Bye-Bye Portis" Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official "Bye-Bye Portis" Thread...

Well....I remember that 1st down you mad against the Rams on 4th and 1. It was your moment to be the hero when you got that quick pitch from Brian Griese.

You became a star and now you are getting paid...

It was fun! Hope your new found cash doesn't slow you down.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

i'm gonna miss Portis [sarcasm], but just think of all the good times we had with him not all the bad
    sigpic

Comment

Good luck, CP. I have enjoyed watching you display mad skills from when you were at the U of M. I will still enjoy watching you tear up those NFC defenses.

To the most explosive RB in the game...
      Originally posted by boltzpride619
      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Good Riddence

take your belt wearing ##@% somewhere else.
        The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

Comment

Re: Good Riddence

Originally posted by The X-Factor 82
          Same to you, you mental midget.

LMAO.
          What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

Originally posted by portisistheman
            Good luck, CP. I have enjoyed watching you display mad skills from when you were at the U of M. I will still enjoy watching you tear up those NFC defenses.

To the most explosive RB in the game...
            Plus extremely overpaid now....I understand he's worth more than he was getting here but the contract he just signed is insane..Jamal,Duece, & LT should be getting more.

Comment

Re: Good Riddence

Oh no its a chefs fan, yeah I think the belt stunt was awesome but I think at that very moment his head exploded and he become blockbuster like D-Hall did the 1st couple of weeks. Bye bye CPzy I'll miss your explosive speed in the backfield mainly on madden but I have the mighty midget QG oh and Lelie's stats are coming up JETPACKING LELIE!!
              sigpic
              PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
              You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

Goodluck! We will overnight your sternum if we ever find it.
                Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

Originally posted by 16-JakE-16
                  Plus extremely overpaid now....I understand he's worth more than he was getting here but the contract he just signed is insane..Jamal,Duece, & LT should be getting more.
                  Funny...I don't hear anyone chirping about how overpaid Champ is...LMAO...cuz he IS overpaid..but whatever. Be a lemming.

Overpaid or not, who cares. This is what it is all about:

Originally posted by portisistheman
                  He should have stayed here for $380,000.

NOT.

Good for you, Clint...you got PAID.

It was in his BEST interest to have this whole situation come about. I WILL NOT EVER FAULT ANY MAN for chasing his dream and his big payday. Anyone who says that they would never do the same thing is either a liar or a complete idiot.

This is his big payday...I am happy for him.

Consequently, it is apparent that it PAYS to be a RB in Denver, eventually. It is virtually a given that if you are a RB and come to Denver, you will have good years and then get shipped off to a big payday, somewhere.

It pays to run in Denver. If I was a rookie RB, I would want to go nowhere else. It's about the surest bet in the NFL at having running success if you are a RB.

So trash him....call him a greedy bastard...Leon...whatever.

I call him smart and talented and now...rich as a MOFO, which is what ANY player in this league is out to accomplish. Financial security and getting your full value in relation to the enterprise that is the NFL.

I, for one, hope we do not have to play against him, when it counts.

Good luck, CP...just not against us.

Bring on the next superstar RB, in Denver.

QG?.................

Comment

Good bye, Portis. Thank you for beating the living **** out of the Kansas City Chefs, especially this year. Nothing was better than watching you completely destroy their defense after all the smack talking not only their fans, but their players did as well. I would have liked to have seen you stay in Denver until you retired, but such is the way of the NFL these days. Congratulations on your big pay increase, I know how it feels to be underpaid.

RAP

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
                      Good bye, Portis. Thank you for beating the living **** out of the Kansas City Chefs, especially this year. Nothing was better than watching you completely destroy their defense after all the smack talking not only their fans, but their players did as well.
                      You chiefs hating inbecile!
                      The X-Factor 82
                      Practice Squad
                      Last edited by The X-Factor 82; 03-01-2004, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cheapseats
                        Goodluck! We will overnight your sternum if we ever find it.
                        Just for the record...he left it in San Diego, NOT in KC.

Hell, KC's defense is STILL grasping at air.

Comment

You chiefs hating inbecile!
                          You uneducated moron!
                          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                            You uneducated moron!
                            LMAO! Wow you got me man you really got me on that one.

Comment

Life is no longer worth living

remeber that game with the cheifs, where he tore em up for 5tds? remeber when he ran all over the bears, but our SP teams couldnt do ****

Im going to miss the old boy, I remeber getting 2003 and using Portis before he was famous, man those were the good days
                              Coming to a stadium near you....

The Man with the Golden Jockstrap

LETS GET CLARETT he will be a god one day

Comment

Working...
                              X