Steeler fan over here *WAVES*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steeler fan over here *WAVES*

I have been a die hard Steeler fan for the last 26 or 27 years (I am 30), anyhow I am a Screenwriter and a bum. But most of all I just came here because AstrassDenv1 that just singed up at Steelernation.com invited us.

I am gladly looking forward to the Steelers playing the Broncos. It is going to be a great game with few injuries. After all one of us needs to represent the AFC.

Look forward to talking so good friendly smack and football with all you Bronco fans.

welcome to the boards, bro. Any questions, drop me a line. The smack can get kindof heavy with insults, so dont take anything seriously. I know I dont.

anyway, welcome, and enjoy your stay

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Thanks Broncofan, trust me I do not take anything personal. Especially coming from some rough forums that I belong to. After all it is an emotional sport and this is just a forum.

If I got Q's, I will let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarecrow
        I have been a die hard Steeler fan for the last 26 or 27 years (I am 30), anyhow I am a Screenwriter and a bum. But most of all I just came here because AstrassDenv1 that just singed up at Steelernation.com invited us.

I am gladly looking forward to the Steelers playing the Broncos. It is going to be a great game with few injuries. After all one of us needs to represent the AFC.

Look forward to talking so good friendly smack and football with all you Bronco fans.
        Welcome to the boards...
        Yeah... It'll be a great game indeed... Thanks for giving us another game at Invesco...
        I like Steelers too (good team, great tradition, physical team), though I'm dying to see Broncos at the SB again... ANd of course, I want Broncos to beat you next week...

Anyway the better of us will represent AFC and I'll root for AFC at the SB...

Go Broncos !
        Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Hey, welcome!

I live and have grown up in central Pennsylvania... Steelers Country! Needless to say, my dad's a HUGE Steelers fan, so next week's gonna be awesome I'm more of a pro fan than he is, but there's already a ton of smacktalk going around in my house.

My grandpa, who comes over for dinner most nights, is a Patriots fan, so these playoffs are fuuuuun in my house, haha
          I'm officially eating crow. I support McDaniels.

Wishing for Jared Odrick in 2009.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X