Greetings from Maine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Maine

I have been a Broncos Fan, since moving to Colorado in '85. I have raised my sons to be loyal Broncos fans. I finally registered because of the "where are we from" thread in the general forum. I needed that little flag in Maine on the map, so ppl would know we have not forgotten. I moved my sons and I back to Maine in 2001. Not the easiest place to be a broncos fan. We wear our broncos colors with pride...... Forever loyal...Zioness....Lady Broncomaniac

Go Broncos!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the boards.
    sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Greetings from Maine

Thank you for the welcome BroncoBailey. I have seen many posts from you, since I have read these boards for several months. I am glad to be here. Are you from Bailey? My parents live there. I do not believe in coincidence so I appreciate it being you. My 13 day old grandson "bailey" passed away Dec. 20th 2005. Thanks for the smile you gave me Respect....Zioness

Comment

P.s.

I told my son his son would be a Bronco Fan I had bought him a Eddy Mac onesie. You are proof.....

Comment

Originally posted by Zioness
          I have been a Broncos Fan, since moving to Colorado in '85. I have raised my sons to be loyal Broncos fans. I finally registered because of the "where are we from" thread in the general forum. I needed that little flag in Maine on the map, so ppl would know we have not forgotten. I moved my sons and I back to Maine in 2001. Not the easiest place to be a broncos fan. We wear our broncos colors with pride...... Forever loyal...Zioness....Lady Broncomaniac

Go Broncos!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the boards. Sounds like you've been visiting but hadn't registered. Glad you are posting. Nice to meet another Bronco fan.
          Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

Comment

Thank You Emancipator! I am honored to be included. I have seen your intelligent and level headed guiding on these boards many many times....Respect...Zioness

Comment

Originally posted by Zioness
              Thank you for the welcome BroncoBailey. I have seen many posts from you, since I have read these boards for several months. I am glad to be here. Are you from Bailey? My parents live there. I do not believe in coincidence so I appreciate it being you. My 13 day old grandson "bailey" passed away Dec. 20th 2005. Thanks for the smile you gave me Respect....Zioness
              No I live in Kansas City, and the Bailey is for Champ Bailey.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandson.
              sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Understandable That is also why, Bailey's Uncle called him Champ. Wow A Broncos Fan in K.C. ... Nice.....Respect

Comment

Working...
                X