• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
    LOL!
    yea ROBBEN i was there too!
    that game was Sweeeet!

the champ bailey int return for td.. that was like an earthquake.. everyone was jumping like crazy

Comment

Originally posted by robbensays
      the champ bailey int return for td.. that was like an earthquake.. everyone was jumping like crazy
      yea it was!
      i was in the Southstands where he picked it off!
      and i didnt even see the end of the play(Watsons Hit)

i was so excited and stuff!

then i see theres a challenge and didnt know wut happend
      i didnt know til the next day LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
        yea it was!
        i was in the Southstands where he picked it off!
        and i didnt even see the end of the play(Watsons Hit)

i was so excited and stuff!

then i see theres a challenge and didnt know wut happend
        i didnt know til the next day LOL!
        lol that interception set the momentum for the denver broncos. it could have been 13-10 new england but instead it came out to be 17-6 for denver i will always remember that interception lol !

Comment

Originally posted by robbensays
          lol that interception set the momentum for the denver broncos. it could have been 13-10 new england but instead it came out to be 17-6 for denver i will always remember that interception lol !
          yea!
          that was scary!
          i was thinking: Bradys gonna do it again!
          but instead it was Champ coming up Huge!
          one of my fav moments as a Bronco fan!

Comment

My grandpa has had season tickets since the 70's so I've been very lucky to go to plenty of games. I usually get a game a season, which is not enough, but the tickets are $80 something a piece so its expensive even for 2 seats. I'll consider it a blessing that I was able to see Elway play in person so many times.

Comment

First saw them play in the early 90's in LA! Talk about intense... I was pretty young at the time and my dad said I shouldn't root too much for the Broncos... but I didn't care! Luckily the friends we had were Radiers fans, so no trouble. Funny thing was, as we entered the stadium, there was a Bronco fan in a wheelchair. My dad turned to me and said, "See, that's what happens when you root for the Broncos in LA!" Haha They lost the game, unfortunately.

Got to go to a homegame at Invesco on my birthday a few years back, against the Raiders, go figure! It was so cold, but oh so much fun! Luckily, they won. So I'm 1-0 at home and 0-1 on the road

:edit: forgot to say about that LA game... I've never seen so many fights break out at a sporting event in my entire life! There was at least a 15-20 fights broken up that I knew of. Any Bronco fans got stories of being at an LA Radier game?
              Last edited by CB123; 11-29-2006, 09:21 PM.
              "I'm never going to lose to Denver, watch." - Colt McCoy (2010 NFL Draft)

Comment

Just once, this was back in 19somethingother. Awesome experience. Mile High was a sweet place.

Comment

Originally posted by slickdonkey7
                  Been to quite a few. Although since I moved to NC I usually only make it to one a year. I'd have to say my favorite game was Elway's last year, I drove up to Cincy with a couple of new friends I made here and had a blast. The Bengal fans were all over me from the get go. It was so sweet to watch John hit Eddie in the endzone for the game winner, and to see the dejected looks on all the Cincy fans faces(they thought they were going to win).

For the record, the new stadium is nice, but I miss the old Mile High. Something about being a little kid there for my first time made it sentimental for me.

The only loss I ever witnessed was against the Vikings, sometime in the 80's.
                  I was at that game. And I remember that touchdown! McCaffrey caught that TD sliding. He jumped up, took a crow hop, and spiked the ball as hard as I've ever seen anyone spike it.

I believe that was the first sellout at Riverfront since like '89. Half the fans were Bronco fans.

Comment

Living in Jersey makes it quite difficult to make the trip to 'mecca'

Although my father and I try to make plans to get out to Denver once a year, it hasnt formulated; we do get to every game that makes it way to the tri state here

Usually at Giants stadium (where we seem to have the worst luck)

I think it's been 3 games though

Best game - it was vs. the Jets in like 96' - Broncos won big, and and it was the first time I saw Elway live - so amazing watching him bootleg left, faking out the entire Jet defense and throwing accross his body, I'll remember that for the rest of my life

Worst Game - oh man, vs. the Giants Oct. 23 05' - yea, blew the lead and lost 24-23, so disappointing

Even worse is that the time before, my father got to go to one of the final games in 98' where we were undefeated into week 14 or something and lost to the Giants

As soon as the career gets going, i plan on devoting a lot more planning to see our boys
                    sigpic

Comment

The San Diego game this year was my first ever. Hoping to make it a tradition, and make the trip once a year to see the broncos.

Comment

a few

Born and raised in Wyoming, saw a few games but have not seen any since 1987 when I joined the Navy. I would love to go again soon.
                        BRONCOS RULE !!

Comment

Working...
                        X