Here Come The Steelers!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here Come The Steelers!!

Well, we got the call tonight, we got 12 tickets for the Bronc's- STEELER game!! Its gonna be a good one!! LETS GO STEELERS!

Originally posted by STEELER JOEY
    Well, we got the call tonight, we got 12 tickets for the Bronc's- STEELER game!! Its gonna be a good one!! LETS GO STEELERS!
    Congrats...enjoy the game...may the best team win... ...nah...GO BRONCOS!!!!

Comment

How in the hell did you get 12 tickets?

My brother (a Steelers fan) wanted to know if I could sort him out with tickets. I told him to buzz off.

Comment

BTW, I went to the Broncos - Steelers AFC championship game in Pittsburgh and their fans were a bunch of drunk a-holes. I did not stand up and cheer once for the Broncos (though I was wearing Broncos stuff) and the fans were just jerks. I hope all Steelers fans comming to Invesco get the same treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBrian
          BTW, I went to the Broncos - Steelers AFC championship game in Pittsburgh and their fans were a bunch of drunk a-holes. I did not stand up and cheer once for the Broncos (though I was wearing Broncos stuff) and the fans were just jerks. I hope all Steelers fans comming to Invesco get the same treatment.
          Remember man seriously, all fans are not the same!! I would never wish anything bad on you(dont even know you) if i were in the situation. Thats just not cool!!!
          HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInNJ
            Now this is a classy post!!!

Definetly may the better team win!!! Im pretty shook with our reputation in the AFCCG and the way the Broncos cause turnovers!! Hopefully all in all its a good clean game though!!!!
            HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!

Comment

yes, may the best team win, and i pray to the football gods that the refs have a clue in this game.
              Go Steeler!
              A Salute to all the Men and Women in the Armed Forces!

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBrian
                Every team has a few fans who are jerks. In 2003 at Invesco when the Steelers came and lost 17-14, I was there and the Bronco fans were throwing ice at Steeler fans when we cheered when they said the Bus fumbled on the one. It's not just Steeler fans but thanks for pointing out what happened to you while in Pittsburgh
                Blitzburgh comin' to a city near you!!

Comment

Originally posted by STEELER JOEY
                  12 tickets?? WTF? I'm in Colorado Springs and I can't get any right now but i'm still trying, though
                  Blitzburgh comin' to a city near you!!

Comment

The best team will win....... Go Steelers!!
                    Go Steeler!
                    A Salute to all the Men and Women in the Armed Forces!

Comment

I hope you enjoy the show, I think its going to be a good one.

I think its lousy when fans get harrassed in any way/shape/form when at a game, even if they are rooting for the WRONG team Everyone pays for thier tickets, tho & everyone has the right to thier opinion.

The ones who -I- think are jerks, are the ones who go out & buy a jersey of the opposing team each week for the sole reason that they are the opposing team & root against the Broncos. Over here on the Western Slope (where it will forever be 1988, mullets will eternally be the hairstyle of choice & a souped-up Vega &/or 4x4 is ever the "babe" magnet as long as you dont mind that they chew tobacco) there are -grips- of idiots who root against the Broncos. Thats not a fan...thats an anti-fan & they are pooftas.

Down with the Anti-Fan!!

Ok, well...I digressed more than a little there, sorry. Hope you enjoy the show & don't get pelted by any snowballs

T777

P.S. GO BRONCOS!!!
                      "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

The biggest obnoxious fans in the leauge are those Fader fans, when their losing they want to knife the visiting fans, total A-Holes. Steeler fans arent in that general catogory. Theres butt hole fans on every team but usually not as a group...

Comment

I live an hour from pittsburgh and the majority of their fans here are a holes. I think the main reason is because they control the masses here. If you go to a bar here and try to cheer for your team you better have your mouthpiece ready cause your getting hit. It's really a shame if I lived any where else I might like the steelers. I like alot of their players but their fans leave a sour taste.

Comment

Lynch..that is so not true. I live an hour from Pittsburgh, too, and their are always opposing team fans out watching the games. I have never seen a fight break out over someone cheering for another team...EVER! I worked my way through college as a bartender and worked every Sunday during football season, so I saw alot of games.

Maybe you need to find better places to hang out?

Comment

Working...
                            X