Broncos/Steelers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos/Steelers

Obviously we need a team effort for every game, especially these last remaining 2...but every game also has one or two or a small handfull of players that really go above and beyond what's expected and make the big difference.
    What 3 Broncos do you expect to have the biggest game against the Steelers?

My 3 are:

Mike Anderson,
    Rod Smith,
    And Darrent Williams

(it's really hard for me not to go with one of the D-linemen, because I have a big feeling that unit is going to have a great game)
    YES
    66.67%
    NO
    33.33%

I think John Lynch will keep puting presure on Small Bens A**.
    sigpic
    Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Ron Dayne will.

Comment

Originally posted by VanillaGorilla
        Obviously we need a team effort for every game, especially these last remaining 2...but every game also has one or two or a small handfull of players that really go above and beyond what's expected and make the big difference.
        What 3 Broncos do you expect to have the biggest game against the Steelers?

My 3 are:

Mike Anderson,
        Rod Smith,
        And Darrent Williams

(it's really hard for me not to go with one of the D-linemen, because I have a big feeling that unit is going to have a great game)

Darrent might not make as big of an impact since he's now the nickle guy.

My three are

Jake Plummer
        Rod Smith
        Ian Gold

Comment

jake
          champ
          wilson

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
            Darrent might not make as big of an impact since he's now the nickle guy.

My three are

Jake Plummer
            Rod Smith
            Ian Gold
            Yeah, and still possiblly not 100% but I'm just throwing him into the mix anyway.

Comment

dont

Originally posted by section 118
              Ron Dayne will.

hold your breath, they have to at least give it to him 1st. I dont understand why they havent. Imma say Champ and the d-line will have an awesome game.

big ups to snk16.

Comment

Special teams
                Jake Plummer
                Jeb Putzier
                sigpic
                Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                -Sean Payton

Comment

My three are:
                  Lelie Anderson and one of our CB's

Comment

my three are:
                    champ, bc when hasnt he stepped up?
                    Al Wilson, bc he is just a bad man
                    The O-Line, bc to win we need them to pick up the exotic blitzes the Pitt D throws at you. They are the backbone of the offense and w/o them we wouldnt have a 1000 yrd rusher every year.

Comment

Originally posted by RedZoneTD's?
                      The O-Line, bc to win we need them to pick up the exotic blitzes the Pitt D throws at you. They are the backbone of the offense and w/o them we wouldnt have a 1000 yrd rusher every year.
                      Very true.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                        Special teams
                        Jake Plummer
                        Jeb Putzier
                        I think Putz will have a big game against Pitt's 3-4. Play action and roll outs in relative abundance, so Jake and MA are my other choices. I think Jeb will have the "game changing" performance.
                        "An exemplar who knows what they know and knows what they do not know, truly is one who knows."

Comment

Todd Saurbrun he stepped up last week he's gonna step up this week, and i'm talking about the punting not when he did that sweet tackle .

Comment

On defense, I feel like Ian Gold will play a big role. He's been around the ball a lot in his career, this year included. I think Ian will play a very noticeable role in the game and make a big play or two.

On offense, I like Jake this week. I think we might see Jake play his best game of the year, very similar to the Eagles game. For him to do this, our pass protection will have to be just as good as it was against NE. But if it is, I like Jake to do more than manage this game. The Snake will be taking the field.

Comment

Poor deluded Bronco fans...your fantasy trip is about to end. No Elway to pull it out here. Welcome to the new NFL, led by Big Ben Roethlisberger.

Steelers 31 Broncos 17

Comment

Working...
                              X