Broncos v Steelers predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos v Steelers predictions

whats your prediction for the AFC championship, Mine is 24- 21 broncos. also ive never been to a game so when we are on defense there are 3 words the fans yell what are they

sig created by snk16, thanks man

R.I.P Darrent Williams AND Damien Nash

My prediction - Broncos 24 - Steelers 14. When the opposing team does not complete a pass, the crowd yells IN-COM-PLETE.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Polomalu

thanks, the only reason i say they get 21 is because i think in the last five minutes Polomalu will either get an interception or force a fumble that will spur a steeler touchdown

sig created by snk16, thanks man

R.I.P Darrent Williams AND Damien Nash

Comment

I don't make predictions anymore since I dropped my crystal ball and it shattered into a million pieces... How ever I might play Madden 2006 and see who wins... Yes and what ever that score turns out to be - will be the real score of the game, I will let you all know the outcome in the morning... I am so excited because I predict I will beat the Steelers by at least 40 pionts... How's that for a prediction!
        Last edited by ErnieNovember; 01-17-2006, 05:58 PM.

Comment

mine: Denver 21 Pitts 10

Comment

Pit: 17
            Den: 34

Comment

17-14 Steelers

Comment

I think both defenses will keep us on the edge of our seats all day.

16 Broncos
                13 Steelers
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Steelers 31 Broncos 17

Comment

Sorry guys, but I'd have to say that the game will probably be good from time to time, NOTHING like the colts game. Probably a slow start for the Steelers, but by the beginning of the 4th quarter, you will see the Steelers with at least a 10 point lead. By the middle of the 4th, you will probably see the lead slip to 7, but shorltly afterwards increase by 14.

My prediction:
                    Steelers win: 27
                    Broncos: 13

May the best team win!!!!

S

Comment

Broncos 31, Steelers 17

Comment

The most I think this game could be decided by would be 10, I would even say that is alot, more like 7 or under...

Comment

Denver 31
                          Steel 24
                          I live in Texas. But my heart is in Denver!

Comment

Not making a prediction, but here's a key to the game, as I see it.
                            The Denver D gives up yardage, but not points. Classic bend but don't break D. On paper the Steelers should be able to move the ball on Denver but they must get into the end zone every time they're in the red zone. They can't settle for 3 points or worse, no points. If the Steelers don't take advantage of every scoring opportunity with 6 points, it'll be a long day.

Comment

I said 31-16 last week which was pretty close. For me, these times are almost equal in every aspect. So I think it comes down to coaching where I think we have a slight..emphasize slight edge. That combined with the noise will be the difference in a very close, low scoring game.

Denver 16
                              Pittsburgh 14

Comment

Working...
                              X