• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denver 14
    Steelers 10
    Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

a field goal

Denver will win by 3. It will be a close game.
      Look for Lelie to have a good game.
      BRONCOS RULE !!

Comment

27-17 Steelers all the way to Detroit. I think we will hold on to the ball a LOT better than the Patsies
        Revenge Tour 2006....Rollin the Bus one last time..

Comment

Call me optimistic. Call me bold and reckless.

Denver had a knack this year of putting up 21-28 points early on a team. I just feel they will show the people that this is how Denver has played this year.

I don't feel the Steelers will get 2 feet in the endzone with ball possession. I know I'm going out on a limb. Call me a homer.

Denver 35

Steelers 12

I predict alot of crying from Steel town. You Steeler fans can start throwing the Rolling Rock beer my way.

"I am the eggman... HOO... I am the Walrus... Koo Koo Ka Choo" - Jay Cutler

Comment

Denver winning 30-23 -- I think it will be a defensive struggle, masquerading as a moderately high scoring game.
            The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

I personally think it will be close, but I really hope we kill them, just to silence the media for once.
              Bronco fan from Packer Land.
              Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
              Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by dbf07
                Look for Lelie to have a good game.

I think Lelie has really played well so far, he has been gettin some single coverage and made the most of it for like what 50 yards last weekend?

I see that trend continuing: Lelie will have a big game
                Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

we gonna win period.
                  Long live the Broncos
                  Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!
                  My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
                  John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
                    I think Lelie has really played well so far, he has been gettin some single coverage and made the most of it for like what 50 yards last weekend?

I see that trend continuing: Lelie will have a big game
                    Amen to that!!! Who cares if he only has 1 td he can play the fact that he only has one is pure coincidence.
                    Long live the Broncos
                    Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!
                    My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
                    John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

Working...
                    X