Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of your offseason predictions went really wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of your offseason predictions went really wrong?

Much in the spirit of that NFL network commercial (where people are talking during the offseason telling things like: "I love the Bears, but this year they will win only three games".... what predictions did you make?

I'll start with this one:

"Walls is going to have a great year starting along Bailey" ...

What did you predict?

my blunder was thinking that there was no way shanny would cut Q

i still wish he didnt
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by Amigo_Bronco
      Much in the spirit of that NFL network commercial (where people are talking during the offseason telling things like: "I love the Bears, but this year they will win only three games".... what predictions did you make?

I'll start with this one:

"Walls is going to have a great year starting along Bailey" ...

What did you predict?

I guess two:

I also thought Walls would be solid opposite Champ.

I thought Tatum would take over the starting role by the fourth or fifth game.
      The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

i thought clarett would be this year's dayne... and i also thought MA would be a better version of droughns and get close to 2,000 yards

SIG MADE BY ME!!

my myspace: www.myspace.com/italian2sta11ion
        MY CUSTOM RINGTONES: http://djdraggytones.mstore.xingtone.com

Comment

The biggest mistake I made was that I thought Watts would improve his catching and be a solid #3 wr.
          Smith's First Catch
          "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

Comment

I thought Pryce was going to be terrible and we should get rid of him, glad I was DEAD WRONG.

And also said that Dwill should take Walls position..oh wait, that did happen!! I have proof if you want.
            vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

I thought Lelie would lead the Broncos in receiving yards.

I also thought Kevin Jones would lead the league in rushing yards.
              Damien Nash & Darrent Williams Forever Broncos.

"He's such a pro. He's been everything you'd ever want as a player and then some." Mike Shanahan on Rod Smith

Created by Snk16. Thanks!

Comment

I Thought That Tatum Bell Would Have Ran For 2000 Yards This Year . I Think We Should Find A Way To Get Deangelo Williams. Damn

Comment

I thought the Chiefs WR Sammie Parker would have a break out year but i guess i was wrong~!

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420
                    I thought the Chiefs WR Sammie Parker would have a break out year but i guess i was wrong~!
                    He didn't have a bad year. Hey Splat, what's up. You probably recognize me from warpaint.
                    "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

What up Kmartin i did not know you posted on here is there any other people on here from Warpaint? I have been on here a few times but never posted before so i was like way not.

Comment

What up Kmartin i did not know you posted on here is there any other people on here from Warpaint? I have been on here a few times but never posted before so i was like way not.
                        There was one guy but I can't remember his name. His name had the word moon in it if that helps. However I haven't seen him at warpaintillustrated for a while.
                        "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

That this would be the year Lelie became an elite receiver.

That the Broncos would go 6-10 or 7-9.

That we'd be sorry that Shanny gave Jake his bonus.

And that Mike might just resign after a horrible season.

It feels good to be wrong. Except for the first item.

Comment

Originally posted by kmartin575
                            There was one guy but I can't remember his name. His name had the word moon in it if that helps. However I haven't seen him at warpaintillustrated for a while.
                            I bet it was moonshoot ya he has not been on Warpaint for awhile he was not happy about Phil (Phobia) coming to WP.
                            Last edited by Splat420; 01-17-2006, 10:50 PM.

Comment

I bet it was moonshoot ya he has not been on Warpaint for awhile he was not happy about Phil (Phobia) coming to WP.
                              Yeah, it was moonshot. It seems like alot of guys didn't like the changes at WPI. Oh well, we got alot of new guys to replace them and I like the changes to warpaint.

Comment

Working...
                              X