Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here we go with the chop/cut block again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OceanBeachBolts
    I didn't make any snide comments, so your rudeness can **** off. I spoke the truth: you have the dirtiest offensive line the NFL. Yes, it's legal; it is also very dangerous and frowned upon by those with consciences.

Mods, please get rid of this troll.

BTW, how do you know what the dirtiest line in the league is? Do you break down game film of every team every week? And if not, I suggest you learn what the word "fact" means. Saying one team is dirtier than another is an OPINION, and not a FACT.

Comment

Originally posted by OceanBeachBolts
      I didn't make any snide comments, so your rudeness can **** off. I spoke the truth: you have the dirtiest offensive line the NFL. Yes, it's legal; it is also very dangerous and frowned upon by those with consciences.

Denver's offensive line isn't the only unit to use the cut technique; Chargers tackle Roman Oben acknowledges it's a part of his game, and San Diego center Nick Hardwick has used it in multiple games.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports...3chargers.html

When informed that San Diego Chargers coach Marty Schottenheimer said recently that cut blocks need to be outlawed, Shanahan's response was not only quick, but amusing:

"Well, maybe that's true," he said. "But if it is true, then he's got to quit doing it."

http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs....05/1010/SPORTS
      You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Originally posted by lvbronx

BTW, how do you know what the dirtiest line in the league is? Do you break down game film of every team every week? And if not, I suggest you learn what the word "fact" means. Saying one team is dirtier than another is an OPINION, and not a FACT.
        He just needs to google, and up-pops Denver.
        For the last ten years, denver's had that label.
        But they're still successful.

Poor losers spouting off.........
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NASurfer
          When informed that San Diego Chargers coach Marty Schottenheimer said recently that cut blocks need to be outlawed, Shanahan's response was not only quick, but amusing:

"Well, maybe that's true," he said. "But if it is true, then he's got to quit doing it."
          Great Quote!
          The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

How is Denver oh so wrong for doing it but Steeler's do it too and it's ok?

Comment

Originally posted by lvbronx

I'm a troll because I'm saying the truth? You think every coach or player that's ever commented on Denver's chop blockinf lis lying? Like, this is all some big rumor?

Come on; most of you need to grow up. You have a perfectly fine argument with claiming that it is legal, but don't go off making it sound like other teams perform chops as much you all do (or half as dirty either).
              Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself.

Comment

Originally posted by NASurfer
                Denver's offensive line isn't the only unit to use the cut technique; Chargers tackle Roman Oben acknowledges it's a part of his game, and San Diego center Nick Hardwick has used it in multiple games.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports...3chargers.html

http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs....05/1010/SPORTS
                I just love it when someone finds the facts and posts them,thank you!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
                  I just love it when someone finds the facts and posts them,thank you!
                  Yeah, but why confuse the poor dears with fact
                  The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                  BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                  You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Working...
                  X