Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here we go with the chop/cut block again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Den21-Bal19
    replied
    Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
    I just love it when someone finds the facts and posts them,thank you!
    Yeah, but why confuse the poor dears with fact

Leave a comment:

• BANJOPICKER1
    replied
    Originally posted by NASurfer
    Denver's offensive line isn't the only unit to use the cut technique; Chargers tackle Roman Oben acknowledges it's a part of his game, and San Diego center Nick Hardwick has used it in multiple games.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports...3chargers.html

When informed that San Diego Chargers coach Marty Schottenheimer said recently that cut blocks need to be outlawed, Shanahan's response was not only quick, but amusing:

"Well, maybe that's true," he said. "But if it is true, then he's got to quit doing it."

http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs....05/1010/SPORTS
    I just love it when someone finds the facts and posts them,thank you!

Leave a comment:

• OceanBeachBolts
    replied
    Originally posted by lvbronx
    Mods, please get rid of this troll.

BTW, how do you know what the dirtiest line in the league is? Do you break down game film of every team every week? And if not, I suggest you learn what the word "fact" means. Saying one team is dirtier than another is an OPINION, and not a FACT.
    I'm a troll because I'm saying the truth? You think every coach or player that's ever commented on Denver's chop blockinf lis lying? Like, this is all some big rumor?

Come on; most of you need to grow up. You have a perfectly fine argument with claiming that it is legal, but don't go off making it sound like other teams perform chops as much you all do (or half as dirty either).

Leave a comment:

• BigRussMooney
    replied
    How is Denver oh so wrong for doing it but Steeler's do it too and it's ok?

Leave a comment:

• tnedator
    replied
    Originally posted by NASurfer
    When informed that San Diego Chargers coach Marty Schottenheimer said recently that cut blocks need to be outlawed, Shanahan's response was not only quick, but amusing:

"Well, maybe that's true," he said. "But if it is true, then he's got to quit doing it."
    Great Quote!

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Originally posted by lvbronx

BTW, how do you know what the dirtiest line in the league is? Do you break down game film of every team every week? And if not, I suggest you learn what the word "fact" means. Saying one team is dirtier than another is an OPINION, and not a FACT.
    He just needs to google, and up-pops Denver.
    For the last ten years, denver's had that label.
    But they're still successful.

Poor losers spouting off.........

Leave a comment:

• Freestyle
    replied
    Originally posted by OceanBeachBolts
    I didn't make any snide comments, so your rudeness can **** off. I spoke the truth: you have the dirtiest offensive line the NFL. Yes, it's legal; it is also very dangerous and frowned upon by those with consciences.

Denver's offensive line isn't the only unit to use the cut technique; Chargers tackle Roman Oben acknowledges it's a part of his game, and San Diego center Nick Hardwick has used it in multiple games.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports...3chargers.html

http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs....05/1010/SPORTS

Leave a comment:

• lvbronx
    replied
    I didn't make any snide comments, so your rudeness can **** off. I spoke the truth: you have the dirtiest offensive line the NFL. Yes, it's legal; it is also very dangerous and frowned upon by those with consciences.

Leave a comment:

• RBDynasty
    replied
    Why don't you take your potty mouth and shove off if you can't refrain from cussing on this message board?

Leave a comment:

• OceanBeachBolts
    replied
    Originally posted by SM19
    Ignore facts much? Do you actually plan to debate the fact that zone blocking is completely legal, or the fact that every team in the NFL cut blocks, or are you content to simply hide behind your ignorance and make snide comments?

Leave a comment:

• tnedator
    replied
    If you're tired of hearing it, send some requests to ol' Shanny to play nicely. It is a fact that your OL is the dirtiest in the NFL, and has been for a long while now. It's not their faults... I'm sure they're all decent people; it's Shanny's fault and Shanny's fault only.
    Don't you need to start getting ready for the Padre's home opener, since your football season is over!!!!

Watch any game and you will see cut blocks. Every team does it, the only difference is the Broncos have had more rushing yards over the last ten years than any other team. It is called ENVY.

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    replied
    Hmm. The post reported there was no acrimony over the inceident between the two coaches, looks like this reporter is just trying to stir it up between two teams being civil to each other.

Leave a comment:

• LDB
    replied
    Well with all the Porter crybaby crap about "the refs cheated us", I can't see the refs feeling too sympathetic with the Steelers about now.

Leave a comment:

• Den21-Bal19
    replied
    Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
    --- unfortunately you may be right!
    --- all the heat the zebras are taking may cause them to "over"officiate !!!
    Hopefully it may go the otherway, they're getting heat for making calls that maybe they shouldn't have, and I accept that the PI on Samuels could be there.

After the flack for getting involved when they shouldn't, maybe they'll let both teams play.............................................. .....

Nah

Leave a comment:

• AZ Snake Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan
    WARNING! It will be raining yellow flags on the Broncos. That's what the article is telling you. Pittsburgh media crying for sympathy and a little help to get to the big dance, that's the only way they'll get there.

--- unfortunately you may be right!
    --- all the heat the zebras are taking may cause them to "over"officiate !!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X