Griese?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Griese?

If the Broncos would have stuck with Griese do you think the Broncos would have been as good as they are now? He turned out to be pretty good in Tampa Bay before he got injured. I think he was just the wrong fit for the Broncos.
    If you love NFL stats and history
    pro-football-reference.com
    jt-sw.com/football

I think he's a huge disapointment as a professional football player. I expected greatness being the son of a HOFer. He only has a job in the NFL because of his phyisical abilities IMO. The guy has no heart or drive. He's in it for the money. He'll never amount to anything more than mediocre.
    Oh, The Color of Orange! Ah!

Comment

Not even close, the Broncos team needs a mobile QB to be successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Breezer
        If the Broncos would have stuck with Griese do you think the Broncos would have been as good as they are now? He turned out to be pretty good in Tampa Bay before he got injured. I think he was just the wrong fit for the Broncos.

Are you a raider fan?

Cause it seems like you want a bunch of cancerous players on our team -

Griese and TO

why not throw in Randy Moss,

or Ron Artest and AI (sure they're not football players but they are just as selfish and cancerous)

sheesh dude Griese

Comment

What?

Originally posted by orangenblue420
          Are you a raider fan?

Cause it seems like you want a bunch of cancerous players on our team -

Griese and TO

why not throw in Randy Moss,

or Ron Artest and AI (sure they're not football players but they are just as selfish and cancerous)

sheesh dude Griese
          What? Did I say I wanted Griese back? NO! Get a clue! I've been a diehard Broncos fan since 1977. U probably weren't even a thought yet! Go Broncos
          If you love NFL stats and history
          pro-football-reference.com
          jt-sw.com/football

Comment

hell no, to T.O. look at him he's a disgrace...
            and as for Griese he's a loser...unlike Bob...

Comment

Probably not. Grieseball is a pocket passer who just doesn't fit our system. Looks like he's out of a job in Tampa too since Simms is on the rise.
              The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

It's a sad thing. The guy wasn't a bad qb, it's just that he needs time to pass. If your a qb, you have to learn how to get around that problem, and Griese hasn't figured it out yet.

Comment

No he wouldn't do good and we would be wild card right now at best.
                  Long live the Broncos
                  Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!
                  My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
                  John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

If we still had him,we would be built completely different.Now we are set up for a running QB,with griese we would be the dallas cowboys!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Just so you know, Griese had 7 TDs and 7 Ints before getting hurt. If Jake had a 1:1 TD ratio, fans would be calling for his head on a platter.

Also, the TB Bucs played just as well, if not better, with an inexperienced Chris Simms after Griese was hurt.

The Broncos were 34-30 with Griese and are 33-15 without him...That's basically 15 more losses for the same amount of wins.

The Broncos made the playoffs ONE time in four years with Griese and are 3 outta three without him.

In no way, shape or form would this team be better with Griese than with Plummer.

Comment

Originally posted by YOUNGERJKSPEE
                        He only has a job in the NFL because of his phyisical abilities IMO.
                        Well, DUH!!
                        sigpic

Comment

It's an interesting question. Shanny said that he thought BG would be a SB QB before his career was over when he released him.

I wonder how the AZ fans would have answered this question...

"Do you think Jake Plummer will ever QB a Super Bowl team?"

For a variety of reasons, I would bet that many would have said, "no way!"

Time and circumstance changes everything.

Why can't you be happy that the Broncos are where they are instead of starting a bashing thread on a player who hasn't been here for three years now?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncolitis
                            No he wouldn't do good and we would be wild card right now at best.
                            Oh, you mean like the Broncos were the past two seasons WITH St. Jake?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
                              Oh, you mean like the Broncos were the past two seasons WITH St. Jake?

Keyword being "TWO", as in two out of two, at the time.

Griese was 1 for 4.

Comment

Working...
                              X