Griese?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TXBRONC
    You have said things that are as rude. 420's comment may show to some degree what see thinks of Griese as qb but I have read more and far worse things about Jake.
    OK, I'm not going to get defensive about this, but it wasn't the comment about Griese being a bad QB, it was the accusation that he was responsible for TDs leg injury.

Some things, even if they are being said in the spirit of fun, are over the line. Just like some on this board got bent out of shape when my avatar showed St. Jake being sacked, this wasn't cool.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
      OK, I'm not going to get defensive about this, but it wasn't the comment about Griese being a bad QB, it was the accusation that he was responsible for TDs leg injury.

Some things, even if they are being said in the spirit of fun, are over the line. Just like some on this board got bent out of shape when my avatar showed St. Jake being sacked, this wasn't cool.

Dude WTF is your prob?

You a griese fan?

sheesh - i can see not liking jake - whatever, not liking a QB who has HELPED bring the team to its first playoff win since Elway - I am not "St. Jakes" biggest fan, I feel there is better out there, sure, but Griese better - please - and being upset cause I blame griese for TD's CAREER ENDING injury - well

1. Dude - most people know I hate griese and that I am irrational and emotional and that I like to joke around - i was just trying to lighten things up - and its anal, closed minded stuffy people like you that make this board no fun to be at anymore Do you people even know what a sense of humor is - if not, try Ebay - they sell just about everything

2. If he hadnt thrown that INT than TD would not have had to make the tackle that basically ended his career so TECHNICALLY it was his fault

3. He was a jinx/cancer/whatever you want to call him but he did not fit here - so to me HE SUCKS - I dont care if you are God when you leave Denver, in my eyes when a player leaves Denver (save Atwater and Sharpe) he aint Sugar Honey Iced Tea

Comment

Working...
      X