Broncos Logo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Logo?

Do you like the old one or the new one better? I like the new one, but I do miss the orange jerseys.
    If you love NFL stats and history
    pro-football-reference.com
    jt-sw.com/football

i liek em both and your right i like the old one better we stood out way more ... loved the orange i wish they would have went with the orange on the new jerseys as the primary and the blue as the secondary
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Any chance they will wear the orange 3rd jersey on Sunday or does the NFL not permit 3rd jerseys in the playoffs, ala NHL?

Comment

I wish we never changed it...
        You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Originally posted by NASurfer
          I wish we never changed it...
          I'm mixed. I hated it when we first changed, but they have grown on me. I must admit I really like the old Orange jerseys though.
          The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

I loved the old ones, but I think the makeover was good & kinda gave the team a fresh look (2 SB rings kinda kelped that too).

I wish they would wear the orange alternates more, though.
            sigpic

Comment

say no to the 3rd ( ALT.) jersey

undefinedThe 3rd jersey seems to be bad luck. Loss to Raiders last year, loss to Colts year before. SAY NOOOOOO!!!!

Comment

I agree

take a look at this season....no alternates and a 13-3 record. 'Nuff said.

Comment

with the Thanksgiving day game the boys had , I was hoping for a little old orange. Actually I was hoping they would get really sick on us and bring out the old 60's gear like they used in 94. Would have been great for merchandising.

Comment

Can you guys imagine how out of place the Orange Crush uni's would look in today's NFL??? It'd be bad, that's for sure.

Comment

I like the new one but I do like the older one heck I dont care what symbol they use because there the Broncos.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

I miss the Old School Orange Crush, and the D
                        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                        sigpic

Comment

I personally like the new ones, but it would be cool to bring back the old ones for a game or so.
                          vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

I remember the old "D" logo vividly as a kid and it has always held a special place in my heart. One of my most prized possesions is the sweatshirt with that "D" that my dad would wear when I was young.

The new logo however is great, the horse head looks great streaking down the sidelines or sticking someone in the backfield. The only thing about the new scheme is I wish they had used more Orange in the uniforms.

Would it have killed them to make it an orange stripe on the away jersey's instead of blue?

Comment

I liked the old logo better. The away uniforms back then were bland looking, our away unis now are 10x better. I always liked the new look, but I am old school. I actually had hoped they modernized the old look a bit. But now, we wear the standards for new uniforms, those who said they looked awful back then, their Team is now looking similiar... I completely agreed with the 'new identity' in 97', we needed something to shake the curse. I am still hoping when they change next (if I'm still alive, it will happen one day), they will go back to the roots. Though whatever, I am content with the Broncos look, now and then.

I think the look of Boise State's Broncos would make an excellent look for the Broncos from Denver.
                              "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million."-Shannon Sharpe

Comment

Working...
                              X