Orange Friday, Support your team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange Friday, Support your team!

It's officially the day to wear blue and orange to support our team! Let the Denver Broncos know you are there for them! To all of the Broncos staff from your fans, don't let up, hit them where it counts and come out with a big win! We are right behind you!

LET'S STAMPEDE INTO SUPERBOWL XL!!!! COME ON EVERYBODY, GET UP!!
    SCREAM AND LET THE BRONCOS KNOW ALL OF DENVER IS BEHIND THEM!!
    GO BRONCOS!!

Jerseys are washed and ready to wear. Normally my son's elementary school does not allow them to wear pro sports teams to school but they are allowed today. My two toddlers have their turtlenecks and jerseys ready, and the baby has his Broncos sleeper. (I have four boys....LOL) The Bronco flag is hanging up outside, and we're ready to go. Let's Go, Broncos!!

Sig made by Snk16. Thank you for the great work!

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolOrange
      Jerseys are washed and ready to wear. Normally my son's elementary school does not allow them to wear pro sports teams to school but they are allowed today. My two toddlers have their turtlenecks and jerseys ready, and the baby has his Broncos sleeper. (I have four boys....LOL) The Bronco flag is hanging up outside, and we're ready to go. Let's Go, Broncos!!

I can only hope that one day I will be as lucky as you. I'm terrified of having a daughter, too many guys like me out there.....haha

Comment

Originally posted by CoBear23
        I can only hope that one day I will be as lucky as you. I'm terrified of having a daughter, too many guys like me out there.....haha
        That's what my husband said too. That's okay though because they keep me busy, they love to play hockey, and they're just fun to be around. Although I do have an insane amount of Legos, Lincoln Logs, and HotWheels.

Sig made by Snk16. Thank you for the great work!

Comment

I'm at work with my throwback Elway on, unfortunately my boss is a Steelers fan and he's coming in with a Steeler Jersey on.

I Adopted Jake Plummer

Comment

Originally posted by LCA534
            I'm at work with my throwback Elway on, unfortunately my boss is a Steelers fan and he's coming in with a Steeler Jersey on.
            I got my alternate orange Al Wilson jersey going today....while unfortunately two of my co-workers will be sporting Steeler jerseys...That's ok though, cause I keep reminding them that I'll be flying out for the game
            Where does the abuse of end? Where?

Comment

While at school here in North Dakota I have been wearing ORANGE and BLUE everyday since last week.

Most of the people up here wont acknowledge that the NFL exsist because the Vikes aren't playing but there are a few us from CO who will be getting rowdy COLLEGE STYLE in support of beloved Broncos!!!!

Comment

I'm wearing my AFC West Championship T-Shirt today, in full support of my Broncos!

Be LOUD, fans in Denver!!!!!

60 minutes to Detroit!!
                sigpic
                Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                -Sean Payton

Comment

Im wearing my alternate Lelie jersey today, with lots of Bears fans around here haha. Sucks to be them!
                  Last edited by IA_Broncosfan53; 01-20-2006, 10:48 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm at school right now, and I just realized I forgot to wear my broncos tee!

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

Working...
                    X