Keep Stomping Even When Ben Snaps Tha Ball,dont Stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep Stomping Even When Ben Snaps Tha Ball,dont Stop

STAND UP IF U HAVE 2 IF U CANT C .TELL THA PERSON BSIDE U 2 GET UP AND STOMP, U WONT DISTRACT THA DFENCE WHEN U DO IT.SO Y NOT DO IT? BUT U MIGHT RATTLE THEIR OFENCE,U NEVER NO IT MIGHT WORK ,LOTS AND LOTS OF ORANGE,STOMP TILL U PASS OUT....... GO BRONCOS WOOOOOOOOOOOO GET REAL DRUNK GO CRAZYLIKE ITS 1998

Originally posted by Bronco Virus
    STAND UP IF U HAVE 2 IF U CANT C .TELL THA PERSON BSIDE U 2 GET UP AND STOMP, U WONT DISTRACT THA DFENCE WHEN U DO IT.SO Y NOT DO IT? BUT U MIGHT RATTLE THEIR OFENCE,U NEVER NO IT MIGHT WORK ,LOTS AND LOTS OF ORANGE,STOMP TILL U PASS OUT....... GO BRONCOS WOOOOOOOOOOOO GET REAL DRUNK GO CRAZYLIKE ITS 1998
    Well....... I'm glad that your happy.

Comment

And then turn off the Caps Lock

Comment

yes let us all Broncomaniacs help rattle their offense!
        and when they're on defense stomp stomp stomp stomp!!!

Comment

Hmmmmmmmm, I would've never thought of that. Make noise when their offense (or ofence as the case may be) is on the field, you say? Brilliant!

But, uh, it's easier to stomp sitting down. And the real key is to start the noise when they go to huddle. Make it hard for Ben to communicate the play first, then hard to get the play started.
          Last edited by SkyFlash1; 01-20-2006, 04:29 PM.

Comment

I'll be stomping my feet on Sunday. Just hope the downstairs neighbors aren't napping during the game!

made by snk16

Comment

Originally posted by SkyFlash1
              Hmmmmmmmm, I would've never thought of that. Make noise when their offense (or ofence as the case may be) is on the field, you say? Brilliant!

But, uh, it's easier to stomp sitting down. And the real key is to start the noise when they go to huddle. Make it hard for Ben to communicate the play first, then hard to get the play started.
              EVER SEEN A DUKE BASTKETBALL GAME?B LIKE THA CAMREN CRAZYS THEY GET 2 HYPED,I LOVE THAT

Comment

Originally posted by SkyFlash1

This guy know his stuff, you must be an old school Broncos fan, because most of the ones we have now just don't get the concept of being loud before they snap the ball.

Comment

While the caps are annoying, the message is good!

Be loud, Broncomaniacs!!

12th man rules!
                  sigpic
                  Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                  -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by section 118
                    This guy know his stuff, you must be an old school Broncos fan, because most of the ones we have now just don't get the concept of being loud before they snap the ball.
                    nope tha 1 game i saw was houston vs denver 1991

Comment

Originally posted by michbroncofan
                      I'll be stomping my feet on Sunday. Just hope the downstairs neighbors aren't napping during the game!
                      LOL SCREW EM

Comment

Originally posted by section 118
                        B 4 AND AFTER

Comment

B 4 AND AFTER
                          Well that goes without saying

Also, please if you art going to the game? Don't be a dumb arse and try to get the wave going while we are on offence.

Comment

Bring the Rocky Mtn Thunder
                            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't want to see this in your face Steeler attitude b.s. like they pulled with Cincinatti, also I hope we sack Rothlessburg.

Broncomaniacs STOMP STOMP STOMP AND ETC during their huddle.
                              Last edited by BroncosMania80; 01-21-2006, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X