Hello from the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the UK

Hello everyone I have been a Bronco's fan since we first started getting TV coverage over here on channel 4 back in 1984. And have enjoyed the ups and downs with you since then. Its been a great season this year and with the Colts going out last week its looking very good for us to go all the way again. The game tomorrow is being shown live over here so I will be going through the emotions with you all.

Best wishes and good luck to everyone in Denver

Go Broncos!!!!

Originally posted by Jerry_UK
    Hello everyone I have been a Bronco's fan since we first started getting TV coverage over here on channel 4 back in 1984. And have enjoyed the ups and downs with you since then. Its been a great season this year and with the Colts going out last week its looking very good for us to go all the way again. The game tomorrow is being shown live over here so I will be going through the emotions with you all.

Go Broncos!!!!
    Hi and welcome. I'm from Wales and am a relative newcomer to this game having been a fan of the Broncos and the NFL for just under two years. We've had a great season and I can't wait to watch the game on tv tomorrow night. Enjoy

Comment

hey welcome...im from just across the waters......then a long train journey lol...i get the same coverage as you get so...i know what your going through..welcome anyways and hope you have a good time
      SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
      Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

is the game going to be shown here in the UK this weekend and if so what channel mate. I am from Denver and live now in Devon so please help me find a way to watch my team (Jerry) if you can?
        e book at a good price http://www.thebookwiz.com/Templates/main.cfm?id=120993

Comment

Do you have sky sports ironcloud?,,,if so its on sky sports extra....if not there will be hightlights at midnight on monday on itv
          SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
          Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

Hey welcome to the boards, it's always good to see more Bronco fans.
            sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

cheers bro for that
              e book at a good price http://www.thebookwiz.com/Templates/main.cfm?id=120993

Comment

Always a pleasure to see more UK based Bronco fans
                The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Go Broncos!!!!

welcome to the boards, more uk bronco fans lets hope we can do it tonight.

so near yet so far....

Comment

Go Broncos!!!!
                    Welcome to the boards its always great to have fans form other countrys on here.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Working...
                    X