Give your opinion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give your opinion.

Without Jakes fumble and before-half interception, would the outcome have been different? I am leaning towards - the outcome would have been the same.

I don't think it would change it. However I do think that if we got a few of those close call turnovers to go our way we may have won this game.
    Long live the Broncos
    Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!
    My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
    John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

You will never win a game with that many turnovers. I have been supporting Jake all year long. No more will I support this man. I have never been a Jake basher but I just might start next year. I would rather see Aaron Brooks play here than Jake. Shave that stupid beard Jake. It may help you win during the regular season. The Playoffs are a whole new beast.
      Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 16milehigh87
        You will never win a game with that many turnovers. I have been supporting Jake all year long. No more will I support this man. I have never been a Jake basher but I just might start next year. I would rather see Aaron Brooks play here than Jake. Shave that stupid beard Jake. It may help you win during the regular season. The Playoffs are a whole new beast.

HELL NO on the Aaron Brooks thing!!!!! I am sort of with you on the Jake thing. I don't care about the beard, what I care about is being smart with the ball. He had a really good regular season, but he choked in the second to last biggest game of the season.
        BRONCOS #1

Comment

Owww, sour grapes.

Jake had a very good season & continues to improve in the Broncos system. I agree about the beard though. Jake, it's done

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos9798
            HELL NO on the Aaron Brooks thing!!!!! I am sort of with you on the Jake thing. I don't care about the beard, what I care about is being smart with the ball. He had a really good regular season, but he choked in the second to last biggest game of the season.
            I was only kidding about Aaron Brooks. I only was venting frustration with Jake.

Comment

He wasn't the only one to choke. Foxworth couldn't cover anyone, receivers dropped passes, Sauerbraun kicked a kickoff out of bounds.

There were problems on both sides of the ball.

Comment

If champ got that INT and returned it for 6 instead of the ball going to hines ward

and jake doesnt throw the right before half time pick it might of been different

Comment

I was only kidding about Aaron Brooks. I only was venting frustration with Jake.

Sorry man, I am still pissed about the outcome of the game.
                  BRONCOS #1

Comment

In my opinion we deserved to lose our recievers dropped how many passes? How many by Rod fell to the ground. What happened to our defense? How many possible int's were dropped by them? We didn't deserve the points we got on this game. The Broncos had a great season and this game can't take that away. I look forward to next year. I hope we are Jake free and superbowl bound.

Comment

wow bashing the beard. For some reason I doubt that had anything to do with the game. If he wants the beard so be it. He had a great year up till this game and had we taken care of buisness this thread would be about how great he is. The steps he has taken over the last three years shouldn't be over looked because we got beat by a better team today. There will be some small changes and we will reload next year and do it again. This is a good well coached team that just needed something else to help us over the top.
                      DB4life

Comment

I like Jake

I do like Jake. He has done some good things for the team and continues to develop. However after 10 years in the league, isn't there a time that a quarterback reaches his development. I mean how much more can Jake Really develop? I am not a Jake Basher, but there does come a time to ask one's self how much more room is there for growth. That being said, I put forth this question: If (i repeat if) we were looking for another quarterback of the available ones, Who would fit the best in our system?
                        Broncos! When it absolutely, positively has to be delivered by ground over night!

Officially Objectified by the GPA! I am moving Up!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncolitis
                          I don't think it would change it. However I do think that if we got a few of those close call turnovers to go our way we may have won this game.
                          it would have kept us in the game, and kept the morale, sure the outcome could have changed, but it's not worth looking at
                          “The Oakland raiders are so bad.”
                          “How bad are they???”
                          “They’re so bad that they get ______ed by every
                          Team”

04 plummer4presdnt 139
                          10/11+ / 8 / 8+ / 9+ /11/ 10 / 9+ / 7 / 8 / 8 / 9 /7 /6 /6+ / 7

4th in Bronco pick'em

Comment

I don't think Jake has it in him and never have thought he did.
                            He had a great year this year but he blew it in this game. The defense got out played, but Jake made more bad decisions, of course the interceptions changed the game.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
                            How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Originally posted by Day1BroncoFan
                              I don't think Jake has it in him and never have thought he did.
                              He had a great year this year but he blew it in this game. The defense got out played, but Jake made more bad decisions, of course the interceptions changed the game.
                              he may have given the ball away a little too much, but the defense gave up a 3rd down every minute, they were down by 21. Its not all his fault
                              “The Oakland raiders are so bad.”
                              “How bad are they???”
                              “They’re so bad that they get ______ed by every
                              Team”

04 plummer4presdnt 139
                              10/11+ / 8 / 8+ / 9+ /11/ 10 / 9+ / 7 / 8 / 8 / 9 /7 /6 /6+ / 7

4th in Bronco pick'em

Comment

Working...
                              X