New Offensive Coordinator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Offensive Coordinator?

Well the offseason for the Broncos officially starts now . So I'm kinda wondering, being Kubiak is off to Houston, who will be our new offensive coordinator? I'm leaning towards Bob Turner, our running backs coach, but maybe someone else knows more than me. Any ideas or someone you'd like to see.

Originally posted by broncosfan247
    Well the offseason for the Broncos officially starts now . So I'm kinda wondering, being Kubiak is off to Houston, who will be our new offensive coordinator? I'm leaning towards Bob Turner, our running backs coach, but maybe someone else knows more than me. Any ideas or someone you'd like to see.
    I haven't even heard any rumors about anyone coming to the Broncos. Actually, I heard the Jets O-coordinator might, but that got shot down almost immediatley
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RazR
      I haven't even heard any rumors about anyone coming to the Broncos. Actually, I heard the Jets O-coordinator might, but that got shot down almost immediatley
      Theres a bit of drama going on there. Heimerdinger has gone on record as saying that he "signed up to coach along with Herman Edwards". Now that Edwards is gone, Heimerdinger wants out.
      You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Let's get Dinger, someone who actually uses the receivers...

Comment

This could sound weird, but i think that Dom Capers might do a good job under shanahan. The texans defense sucked like no other, but capers made some good offensive plays. most of em didnt work because the o line got run over, but i think he might be able to do something in denver.
          Any coach who listens to fans is going to be sitting with them pretty soon. - Bobby Bowden

Comment

Dinger is great with the west coast offense. Sure why not.

Comment

Paul Hackitt would be a nice fit in Denver.

Comment

i thkn kubiack leaving is a great thing..our Offencive edge has fanished we have bcecome stale...his system has benn in place here since 95'

someone new on O and D could spark the talent we have

i mean our O has become so predictable

and our D is jsut awfull considering we are one of the most talented in all areas

Comment

I think that the Broncos just need to get a coordinator that will utilize everybody and make this team a Super Bowl team.
                  sigpic

Comment

I would have loved Al Saunders. Any ever think about Martz or would he be way too pass happy?

Comment

Originally posted by evolaerok
                      I would have loved Al Saunders. Any ever think about Martz or would he be way too pass happy?
                      Not with Shanny there.

Comment

Working...
                      X