X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPg2003
    replied
    Originally posted by rascal
    I'm not worried about our secondary, we have other holes to fill. Secondary is an area of possible improvement, but not necessary. We have areas where we must improve that are necessary.
    Exactly, what position do think is the most in need?

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    replied
    I'm not worried about our secondary, we have other holes to fill. Secondary is an area of possible improvement, but not necessary. We have areas where we must improve that are necessary.

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by DPg2003
    Any info on Jamal Brimmer?
    I'm just catching the tail end of this, but if I'm reading the posts right Will Poole out of USC is being called a saftey. If that's the case that is not accurate. Will Poole is a cornerback.

Leave a comment:

• DPg2003
    replied
    Originally posted by PortisIsAStud26
    jammal brimmer unlv....sean taylor miami.....will pool usc...if hes a s...thats all i can think of but i no more but i broke my jaw last nite ridin my 4 wheeler and the doc gave me meds....he said they may make u lose memory
    Any info on Jamal Brimmer?

Leave a comment:

• DPg2003
    replied
    he isnt...the only good thing bout that game was that the reggie wayne part....lol BAM!!!!!!! i felt that all the way over here in florida...ouch
    He's one of the best hitters in the league without a doubt. You know of any S's in the Draft besides Sean Taylor and Bob Sanders that might actually make an impact this season?
    Last edited by DPg2003; 03-08-2004, 10:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DPg2003
    replied
    he let a slow white boy like brandon stokley get by him....man this guy sucks....hes from unlv and so is jamal brimmer i like this guy....in the draft....i think he will be there 3rd maybe 2nd....all american...i think he could help us out
    Yea, it was sad wasn't it. I love it when Kennedy lights up some fool coming across the middle, but I'm not that high on his coverage. All the Kenoy fans can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think he is that great of a cover S.
    Last edited by DPg2003; 03-08-2004, 10:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DPg2003
    replied
    brandon was a bust in 5th round 2 years ago....but i havent seen much of ferguson....my floridainess keeps me from watchin the games....i only watched 3 this year...but next year we're gettin nfl ticket and im watchin them all and the ones im goin 2 in december
    Yea, it seems like Brandon's head is never in the game.

Leave a comment:

• DPg2003
    replied
    brandon and ferguson arent showin me much
    Brandon, NO. Ferguson. YES. Ferguson has worked his a** off to get where he is. He plays hard and has earned his stripes. He hits almost as hard as Kennedy, but he covers way better, and he plays Special Teams. When Ferguson got hurt we couldn't stop the pass.

Leave a comment:

• DPg2003
    replied
    I stand corrected. Thanks for the posts.

Well then that really screws us up on the d-line front. Were losing berry and Gardner, so what will happen to our line? We really need to sign willey now!!
    If we could sign Wiley for the dirt and get a solid veteran DT to help Davis and Pope our D-Line will be fine. If we don't sign any D-Linemen and decide to address it the Draft it will be a wait and see type of thing.

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    replied
    I stand corrected. Thanks for the posts.

Well then that really screws us up on the d-line front. Were losing berry and Gardner, so what will happen to our line? We really need to sign willey now!!

Leave a comment:

• broncos4ever
    replied
    where did you hear that we were defintely getting rid of him? We might get back our money from last year, but that doesn't mean he won't come back.
    According to Pat Bowlen it looks like it from what he has said....

Dave Paul; Wilder, Idaho
    What direction is Denver taking in regards to Daryl Gardener?

Pat Bowlen
    Well, we’re trying to get our signing bonus back. I think we have a very good opportunity to do that, especially if he hooks on with another team and there are a number of teams that are interested in signing him. If that happens, we hope to get if not all, a good portion of our money back, which is something that we plan to do. When we had our problems we followed the guidelines of the NFL’s Management Council so that we could put ourselves in this position to get that money back. We had the same experience with Dale Carter and we didn’t have a lot of success there because we didn’t position ourselves well.

With Pat saying "if he hooks on with another team and there are a number of teams interested in signing him", I would think that the is going to shopped maybe draft day or something. His future does not look bright as a Denver Bronco if you read between the lines...

Leave a comment:

• DPg2003
    replied
    where did you hear that we were defintely getting rid of him? We might get back our money from last year, but that doesn't mean he won't come back.
    In Mr. Bowlen's answers he said that he didn't expect Gardener back and that several teams were asking about him. http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...4&storyID=2065

Also on http://www.orangemane.com/ it says that Mr. Bowlen told a radio station that he can't see Gardener in Orange & Blue next season.

I was hoping that we could get back his signing bonus and still keep him, but I guess that won't happen.

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    replied
    Me too. They were talking about him a lot during last year's camps. We need both of them in the worst way now that we are definitely getting rid of Gardener.

Leave a comment:

• DPg2003
    replied
    Originally posted by TXBRONC
    Everything that I have ever read on Pope and Davis have a lot of potential. But of the two Davis probably has the greater upside.
    Me too. They were talking about him a lot during last year's camps. We need both of them in the worst way now that we are definitely getting rid of Gardener.

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    I hope all of our young D-Linemen step up big this year. I think their potential and I think with extensive PT they can have big years.
    Everything that I have ever read on Pope and Davis have a lot of potential. But of the two Davis probably has the greater upside.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X