Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rcsodak
    Didn't he sign with Reds?
    Naw, it's just a rumor going around. I hope he isn't even talking to them.

Comment

Originally posted by DPg2003
      Not to be anal, but he's just turned 29 in November of last year. I agree though, he is just reaching his prime. If he's not too much money I would love to see him in Blue & Orange this season.

Plus, he is probably one of the smartest players in the NFL.

I have no idea what he will ask for. He had a good first season in SD, but then had some injuries and had only 9 sacks combined the last 2 season. I was kind of shocked that the Chargers just released him, and didn't ask him to re-structure for less money. Yet, they gave Tim Dwight and new contract??????

Freeakin chargers.....

Oh yeah, they also re-signed 41 year old Flutie to a 3 year deal.

I like Flutie, I do. But he gets a 3 year deal and a 29 year old DE with some good years left gets released?

looks like another looooooooong season for Marty.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

Didn't he sign with Reds?
        Damn, he plays baseball too?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
          Plus, he is probably one of the smartest players in the NFL.

I have no idea what he will ask for. He had a good first season in SD, but then had some injuries and had only 9 sacks combined the last 2 season. I was kind of shocked that the Chargers just released him, and didn't ask him to re-structure for less money. Yet, they gave Tim Dwight and new contract??????

Freeakin chargers.....

Oh yeah, they also re-signed 41 year old Flutie to a 3 year deal.

I like Flutie, I do. But he gets a 3 year deal and a 29 year old DE with some good years left gets released?

looks like another looooooooong season for Marty.
          Yea, I was shocked when I heard they had just cut him. I had to check for myself. I know it's just wishful thinking, but I would like to see him here next season.

And I can't figure out that Flutie contract either. They must want him to work with Eli, if they draft him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
            Damn, he plays baseball too?
            There you go again, LMAO!!!

Hey, watch your language!!!!
            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

I would love to get Wiley. Looks like the Seattle likes him though and he is meeting with them.

News article: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...4_hawk050.html

Also, defensive end Marcellus Wiley arrived in the area yesterday, and although Seattle signed Wistrom, Ferguson said Wiley will still meet with team officials today.

Wiley, 29, was released by the San Diego Chargers on Tuesday. His agent, Leigh Steinberg, said Wiley likes the Seahawks because they are a West Coast team (Wiley is from Los Angeles) and because of Wiley's respect for Holmgren
              Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Brian Young? Haven't heard that one before. Where is he from?
                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
                  I would love to get Wiley. Looks like the Seattle likes him though and he is meeting with them.

News article: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...4_hawk050.html

Also, defensive end Marcellus Wiley arrived in the area yesterday, and although Seattle signed Wistrom, Ferguson said Wiley will still meet with team officials today.

Wiley, 29, was released by the San Diego Chargers on Tuesday. His agent, Leigh Steinberg, said Wiley likes the Seahawks because they are a West Coast team (Wiley is from Los Angeles) and because of Wiley's respect for Holmgren
                  Seattle is a long way from Compton. He might as well come to Denver.
                  Last edited by DPg2003; 03-05-2004, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Brian Young
                    Where did you hear about him at? Is he that old DL from San Fransisco, or is he someone entering the Draft?

Comment

Where did you hear about him at? Is he that old DL from San Fransisco, or is he someone entering the Draft?
                      I read that link to Seattle newspaper and they said they were also looking at Brian Young after he comes to denver.
                      I don't think its the same one (Bryant), plus he's listed as going to San Fran also.
                      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

I read that link to Seattle newspaper and they said they were also looking at Brian Young after he comes to denver.
                        I don't think its the same one (Bryant), plus he's listed as going to San Fran also.
                        Aw, I remember him. He's only been in the league 2 or 3 years I think. I think he was drafted by St. Louis the year we drafted Portis, but I could be wrong.

Comment

hes from st. louis a DT he played well last year....

Comment

Originally posted by tahuya man
                            Wiley is going to Seattle
                            Haven't read any official announcements, but that seems to be what he's leaning towards.

Comment

Now that Bert Berry has officially signed with the Cardinals, will the Broncos make a run at Wiley?

Comment

Re: Re: Marcellus Wiley

Originally posted by PortisIsAStud26
                                i think hes at least a look....wid berry on the cards we need a de or a draft pick or movin pryce back....and pickin up wilfork in early 2nd
                                Maybe Shanny is planning on giving the young guys a shot this season?

Comment

Working...
                                X