X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPg2003
    replied
    Originally posted by TXBRONC
    I really don't think they will. I have a feeling their going to get Hayward signed and we also have two other DEs from last years draft class that haven't even had a chance to play yet.
    I hope all of our young D-Linemen step up big this year. I like their potential and I think with extensive PT they can have big years.
    Last edited by DPg2003; 03-08-2004, 08:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    I think he has had two subpar seasons in a row so I'm not sure he would be worth the price tag that he would come with.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoStud102
    replied
    Wiley is overrated, Edwards and Harrison were the Bolts defense for the last 3 years.

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by DPg2003
    Now that Bert Berry has officially signed with the Cardinals, will the Broncos make a run at Wiley?
    I really don't think they will. I have a feeling their going to get Hayward signed and we also have two other DEs from last years draft class that haven't even had a chance to play yet.

Leave a comment:

• DPg2003
    replied
    Re: Re: Marcellus Wiley

Originally posted by PortisIsAStud26
    i think hes at least a look....wid berry on the cards we need a de or a draft pick or movin pryce back....and pickin up wilfork in early 2nd
    Maybe Shanny is planning on giving the young guys a shot this season?

Leave a comment:

• DPg2003
    replied
    Now that Bert Berry has officially signed with the Cardinals, will the Broncos make a run at Wiley?

Leave a comment:

• DPg2003
    replied
    Originally posted by tahuya man
    Wiley is going to Seattle
    Haven't read any official announcements, but that seems to be what he's leaning towards.

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    replied
    Where did you hear about him at? Is he that old DL from San Fransisco, or is he someone entering the Draft?
    hes from st. louis a DT he played well last year....

Leave a comment:

• DPg2003
    replied
    Originally posted by rcsodak
    I read that link to Seattle newspaper and they said they were also looking at Brian Young after he comes to denver.
    I don't think its the same one (Bryant), plus he's listed as going to San Fran also.
    Aw, I remember him. He's only been in the league 2 or 3 years I think. I think he was drafted by St. Louis the year we drafted Portis, but I could be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Where did you hear about him at? Is he that old DL from San Fransisco, or is he someone entering the Draft?
    I read that link to Seattle newspaper and they said they were also looking at Brian Young after he comes to denver.
    I don't think its the same one (Bryant), plus he's listed as going to San Fran also.

Leave a comment:

• DPg2003
    replied
    Originally posted by rcsodak
    Brian Young

Leave a comment:

• DPg2003
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos4ever
    I would love to get Wiley. Looks like the Seattle likes him though and he is meeting with them.

News article: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...4_hawk050.html

Also, defensive end Marcellus Wiley arrived in the area yesterday, and although Seattle signed Wistrom, Ferguson said Wiley will still meet with team officials today.

Wiley, 29, was released by the San Diego Chargers on Tuesday. His agent, Leigh Steinberg, said Wiley likes the Seahawks because they are a West Coast team (Wiley is from Los Angeles) and because of Wiley's respect for Holmgren
    Seattle is a long way from Compton. He might as well come to Denver.
    Last edited by DPg2003; 03-05-2004, 10:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Brian Young? Haven't heard that one before. Where is he from?

Leave a comment:

• broncos4ever
    replied
    I would love to get Wiley. Looks like the Seattle likes him though and he is meeting with them.

News article: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...4_hawk050.html

Also, defensive end Marcellus Wiley arrived in the area yesterday, and although Seattle signed Wistrom, Ferguson said Wiley will still meet with team officials today.

Wiley, 29, was released by the San Diego Chargers on Tuesday. His agent, Leigh Steinberg, said Wiley likes the Seahawks because they are a West Coast team (Wiley is from Los Angeles) and because of Wiley's respect for Holmgren

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Originally posted by Jared
    Damn, he plays baseball too?
    There you go again, LMAO!!!

Hey, watch your language!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X