Marcellus Wiley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PortisIsAStud26
    jammal brimmer unlv....sean taylor miami.....will pool usc...if hes a s...thats all i can think of but i no more but i broke my jaw last nite ridin my 4 wheeler and the doc gave me meds....he said they may make u lose memory
    Any info on Jamal Brimmer?

Comment

Originally posted by DPg2003
      Any info on Jamal Brimmer?
      I'm just catching the tail end of this, but if I'm reading the posts right Will Poole out of USC is being called a saftey. If that's the case that is not accurate. Will Poole is a cornerback.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I'm not worried about our secondary, we have other holes to fill. Secondary is an area of possible improvement, but not necessary. We have areas where we must improve that are necessary.
        Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
          I'm not worried about our secondary, we have other holes to fill. Secondary is an area of possible improvement, but not necessary. We have areas where we must improve that are necessary.
          Exactly, what position do think is the most in need?

Comment

WR (sorry smith is no longer a #1 WR, he is playing #1 when he should be playing #2)
            TE (Sharpe probably won't be back, and if he is he can help train our pick)
            RB (not sure if QG or anybody else we have is the answer, and apparently neither does management since we went after Garner and Dillon)
            LB (not sure about gold or mobley returning, granted sykes and spragan filled in nicely but who is behind them if gold or mobley don't return?)
            D-line (besides pryce and hayward who is going to start? Other positions will be taken by players who should probably be backups instead of starting)
            QB (who besides Plummer?)
            FB (we don't have one, since MA won't play it)
            O-line (no backup at tackle, and we lost herndon, and nalen is getting old)

dang this list is long.

Take your pick. But I would defintely address WR, TE, RB, and d-line in the draft. They are a priority.

You too Cutler.

Comment

WR (sorry smith is no longer a #1 WR, he is playing #1 when he should be playing #2)
              RB (not sure if QG or anybody else we have is the answer, and apparently neither does management since we went after Garner and Dillon)
              LB (not sure about gold or mobley returning, granted sykes and spragan filled in nicely but who is behind them if gold or mobley don't return?)
              D-line (besides pryce and hayward who is going to start? Other positions will be taken by players who should probably be backups instead of starting)

dang this list is long.

Take your pick. But I would defintely address WR, TE, RB, and d-line in the draft. They are a priority.
              The one thing that helps is that this years draft is deep at every position with quality players.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                The one thing that helps is that this years draft is deep at every position with quality players.
                thank God!

Pile up the draft picks!! Get rid of Oneal, Gardner possibly, hell middlebrooks too.

You too Cutler.

Comment

thank God!

Pile up the draft picks!! Get rid of Oneal, Gardner possibly, hell middlebrooks too.
                  I hear that. Shoot the Broncos just might be able to get something for O'Neal anyway in trade.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

thank God!

You think the NFL will give us a compensation pick for Gardener if we win the arbitrary case?

Comment

dang this list is long.

We definitely need to get a DT(if Pope and Davis still haven't stepped up) and depth on the O-Line. And we could probably get a good blocking back with speed to play FB after Round 4.

Comment

Originally posted by DPg2003
                        You think the NFL will give us a compensation pick for Gardener if we win the arbitrary case?
                        never thought about that but doubt it.

You too Cutler.

Comment

never thought about that but doubt it.
                          If we're not gonna keep him we need to get something back for him. We need a DT.

Comment

i think we would just cut him or hopefully someone would be dumb enough to give us a draft pick for him but doubtful.

Just found out that we won't get a compensation pick, just his singing bonus back which affects our cap.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Do you realize everytime I step into an IHOP now I think of Darrel Gardner?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                              2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

i think we would just cut him or hopefully someone would be dumb enough to give us a draft pick for him but doubtful.

Just found out that we won't get a compensation pick, just his singing bonus back which affects our cap.
                                At least we'll get the money back.

Comment

Working...
                                X