X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rcsodak
    replied
    Originally posted by TXBRONC
    Does your wrist start hurting when you go in as well?
    Dhall's does, but I hear told its NOT from eating at IHOP!!!!

Leave a comment:

• DPg2003
    replied
    Originally posted by rcsodak
    I think a 4th rounder would be great, plus the refund. Like gettting a super-sized meal!!!
    Definitely.

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    I think a 4th rounder would be great, plus the refund. Like gettting a super-sized meal!!!

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by AsianOrange
    Do you realize everytime I step into an IHOP now I think of Darrel Gardner?
    Does your wrist start hurting when you go in as well?

Leave a comment:

• DPg2003
    replied
    Originally posted by rascal
    i think we would just cut him or hopefully someone would be dumb enough to give us a draft pick for him but doubtful.

Just found out that we won't get a compensation pick, just his singing bonus back which affects our cap.
    At least we'll get the money back.

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    Do you realize everytime I step into an IHOP now I think of Darrel Gardner?

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    replied
    i think we would just cut him or hopefully someone would be dumb enough to give us a draft pick for him but doubtful.

Just found out that we won't get a compensation pick, just his singing bonus back which affects our cap.

Leave a comment:

• DPg2003
    replied
    never thought about that but doubt it.
    If we're not gonna keep him we need to get something back for him. We need a DT.

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    replied
    Originally posted by DPg2003
    You think the NFL will give us a compensation pick for Gardener if we win the arbitrary case?
    never thought about that but doubt it.

Leave a comment:

• DPg2003
    replied
    WR (sorry smith is no longer a #1 WR, he is playing #1 when he should be playing #2)
    TE (Sharpe probably won't be back, and if he is he can help train our pick)
    RB (not sure if QG or anybody else we have is the answer, and apparently neither does management since we went after Garner and Dillon)
    LB (not sure about gold or mobley returning, granted sykes and spragan filled in nicely but who is behind them if gold or mobley don't return?)
    D-line (besides pryce and hayward who is going to start? Other positions will be taken by players who should probably be backups instead of starting)
    QB (who besides Plummer?)
    FB (we don't have one, since MA won't play it)
    O-line (no backup at tackle, and we lost herndon, and nalen is getting old)

dang this list is long.

Take your pick. But I would defintely address WR, TE, RB, and d-line in the draft. They are a priority.
    We definitely need to get a DT(if Pope and Davis still haven't stepped up) and depth on the O-Line. And we could probably get a good blocking back with speed to play FB after Round 4.

Leave a comment:

• DPg2003
    replied
    thank God!

Pile up the draft picks!! Get rid of Oneal, Gardner possibly, hell middlebrooks too.
    You think the NFL will give us a compensation pick for Gardener if we win the arbitrary case?

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    thank God!

Pile up the draft picks!! Get rid of Oneal, Gardner possibly, hell middlebrooks too.
    I hear that. Shoot the Broncos just might be able to get something for O'Neal anyway in trade.

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    replied
    Originally posted by TXBRONC
    The one thing that helps is that this years draft is deep at every position with quality players.
    thank God!

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    WR (sorry smith is no longer a #1 WR, he is playing #1 when he should be playing #2)
    RB (not sure if QG or anybody else we have is the answer, and apparently neither does management since we went after Garner and Dillon)
    LB (not sure about gold or mobley returning, granted sykes and spragan filled in nicely but who is behind them if gold or mobley don't return?)
    D-line (besides pryce and hayward who is going to start? Other positions will be taken by players who should probably be backups instead of starting)

dang this list is long.

Take your pick. But I would defintely address WR, TE, RB, and d-line in the draft. They are a priority.
    The one thing that helps is that this years draft is deep at every position with quality players.

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    replied

dang this list is long.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X