• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ozzy_osbourne
    Practice Squad
    • Aug 2003

Romo cut...

Failed the physcial... who would have thunk it...
    Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"
  • orangenblue420
    koyaanisqatsi
    • Jul 2003

I know Romo is a d!ckhead - but there is something about him I just LOVE - then again - I have always had this thing for bad boys

I thought he was going to retire after that last concussion anyways - does it make a difference with $$ whether he's cut or retires?

Comment

• RebelSyxx
      Practice Squad
      • Oct 2003

reason why we all love romo is that he gives a 110% every single play and has an unmatched work ethic. He may be a crazy guy, but you can't doubt his passion for the game. He was always a blast to watch and lasted a long time in the league. If he could pass a physical why not bring him back into Denver as a reserve?

"OFTEN IMITATED NEVER DUPLICATED!"

"....knee injuries did something opposing defenses could not. Stop Terrell Davis."

"My Last game in a Cardinals uniform, I heard them say...."WE WANT JAKE.....WE WANT JAKE!!! and all the while I was thinking, "I want you too."- Jake Plummer

Comment

• DPg2003
        Practice Squad
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by RebelSyxx
        If he could pass a physical why not bring him back into Denver as a reserve?
        Because we don't need him to put any of our players out for the season. Did you see what he did to Roland Williams?

Comment

• RebelSyxx
          Practice Squad
          • Oct 2003

I actually laughed when i heard what he did to Roland Williams, I heard the rumor was Williams said something to Romo, and Romo showed him who's boss.

"OFTEN IMITATED NEVER DUPLICATED!"

"....knee injuries did something opposing defenses could not. Stop Terrell Davis."

"My Last game in a Cardinals uniform, I heard them say...."WE WANT JAKE.....WE WANT JAKE!!! and all the while I was thinking, "I want you too."- Jake Plummer

Comment

• ozzy_osbourne
            Practice Squad
            • Aug 2003

one word for ****: JUICE...
            Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

• rcsodak
              Step UP, or Step OFF!
              • Oct 2003

IMO, he either retires or goes to ...........................

K A N S A S C I T Y ! ! !

They like retreads as much as the faders.
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

• DPg2003
                Practice Squad
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by RebelSyxx
                I actually laughed when i heard what he did to Roland Williams, I heard the rumor was Williams said something to Romo, and Romo showed him who's boss.
                It was funny until I heard what he did to dude's eye. He still has problems seeing out that eye. It wouldn't be funny if he did that to a Bronco though would it?

Comment

• Almost Heaven
                  Practice Squad
                  • Oct 2003

I say take him as a player coach. He gives it all every play and at practice also. That Williams cat prob. was goofing off and payed the price. Besides there are alot of Broncos who could use lined up by Romo. You think Keyshawn would yell in the face of a coach like Romo like he did Gruden, if he did he get reall use to soup and a straw!

WE WANT ROMO!

Comment

• CalBroncoFan
                    Practice Squad
                    • Aug 2003

no that wasnt right. you dont do that to your teamate!

Comment

• ozzy_osbourne
                      Practice Squad
                      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Almost Heaven
                      I say take him as a player coach. He gives it all every play and at practice also. That Williams cat prob. was goofing off and payed the price. Besides there are alot of Broncos who could use lined up by Romo. You think Keyshawn would yell in the face of a coach like Romo like he did Gruden, if he did he get reall use to soup and a straw!

WE WANT ROMO!
                      he is too juiced up to coach and you can not go around hitting you players or you won't be coaching vey long... well maybe you will in a penal league...
                      Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

• DPg2003
                        Practice Squad
                        • Feb 2004

I say take him as a player coach. He gives it all every play and at practice also.
                        That doesn't sound like a bad idea. He would be a nice assistant Linebackers coach.

Comment

• plummer16
                          Practice Squad
                          • Sep 2003

WE WANT ROMO!
                          Seriously... what are you talking about???

He bashed Denver when we let him go, then signed w/ our arch rival Raiders and mocked Denver again, then he beats up a teammate (a WSU grad mind you) and is one of 7 professional athletes named as a steriod user just one year removed from the drug scandal his wife was running for him so he could get his juice.

And you want this 'gem' to coach our team??? Im sorry... but that is one of the worst things I have heard here thus far. He played well for us once upon a time, lets just leave that where it is... in the past.

Comment

• Almost Heaven
                            Practice Squad
                            • Oct 2003

All i'm hearing is he's juiced, no offense but if you think only a handful of players are on it then i have some ocean front property hear in WV. He was mad the broncos let him go for good reason though, they questioned his ability to play and he showed us all that he still had it. He just did what any reall man thats abilites have been questioned would do!

Like it or not he'd make a good coach and would breath some life into some of the players.

Comment

• DPg2003
                              Practice Squad
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by DPg2003
                              That doesn't sound like a bad idea. He would be a nice assistant Linebackers coach.
                              I wanted someone to jump on me for this one so I could get a joke in.

Comment

Working...
                              X