Montana vs. Elway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Almost Heaven
    You look at the record books and although he might now be first in alot of them he's in the top five in almost all of them. He could run, throw, and even catch!

I rem. in the super bowl, i can't rem if it was the 9ers or NY but he throw that pass that hit the defensive guy's finger and broke it and the ball hardly wobbled. Thats a cannon!
    Elway is definitely the man when it comes to QB's. I think the second best QB in his era was Marino, whom no one has mentioned so far.

Comment

John Elway...the legend!

Dan and Dan have records, Joe, Terri, Roger, and Troy have the rings, Brett and Tom have the MVPs....but John has all three!!!
      This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: John Elway...the legend!

Originally posted by JED Bronco
        Dan and Dan have records, Joe, Terri, Roger, and Troy have the rings, Brett and Tom have the MVPs....but John has all three!!!
        Yea, there is no denying his greatness.

Comment

no doubt elway was tops. montana was always the frickin' man too, but elway, he was MAN!!! if montana didn't have rice, the best WR ever to play the game, then he wouldn't have accomplished as much as he did. one of my favorite elway highlights was the superbowl against the packers. when the broncos needed a first and he scrambled then dove and flipped between two defenders to get the first. ooooohhhhh man, nothin' like that. he was definately MAN!!!!

Comment

I didn't read any of these posts at all as there's only one thing I've got to say and that is: Supporting cast.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
            - Carl Sagan

Comment

elway had lots of heart and desire to play the game... mixed with insane talent and you have a legend. i love the way he went out (retired). i cant think of any athlete (in any sport) that went out quite the way he did, (except MAYBE michael jordan but he came back and screwed that up to play for the wizards...........???)

Comment

Working...
              X