• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quarterback1426
    replied
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Champ Bailey

Originally posted by since1977
    Ints don't make a great corner...I wish i knew more about football b/c I thought they did. Huh. I must be nuts. So,2 ints is the mark of a great player.
    You have to look at more that ints. to find a great corner. Champ opens up the defensive gameplan, and makes a lot of tackles.

Leave a comment:

• Fat Joe
    replied
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Champ Bailey

Originally posted by champ24
    Yeah,well if you knew anything about a) football, or b) defensive backs, youd know that interceptions dont make you a great corner. They never throw the ball to champ's side of the field, so if youre expecting him to put up 8 or 9 interceptions, dont hold your breath.

PS- Terrell Davis doesnt deserve his own wing in the hall of fame, he was good for 3 years.

BAAAAAAAAAA ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

As much as I love TD, hes got you there. And that is why Champ lacks ints. Cause they dont dare throw that side.

Leave a comment:

• since1977
    replied
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Champ Bailey

Yeah,well if you knew anything about a) football, or b) defensive backs, youd know that interceptions dont make you a great corner. They never throw the ball to champ's side of the field, so if youre expecting him to put up 8 or 9 interceptions, dont hold your breath.

PS- Terrell Davis doesnt deserve his own wing in the hall of fame, he was good for 3 years.
    Ints don't make a great corner...I wish i knew more about football b/c I thought they did. Huh. I must be nuts. So,2 ints is the mark of a great player.

Leave a comment:

• champ24
    replied
    Re: Re: Re: Champ Bailey

Originally posted by since1977
    Does Champ think Clinton's still president? Maybe that's why he only had 2 ints last year.

Leave a comment:

• since1977
    replied
    Re: Re: Champ Bailey

I couldnt agree more QB, I've been a huge fan of Champ since i saw him play at Georgia and he is hands-down the best CB in the NFL. On a side note, due to champ's trade I am now a new member of the bronco's fan base. So whether you agree with the trade or not, if you start ripping on my guy, be prepared to back it up.

"Clinton's in D.C., the Freak's in Philly.........but the Champ is in Denver"
    ~Champ Bailey
    Does Champ think Clinton's still president? Maybe that's why he only had 2 ints last year.

Leave a comment:

• champ24
    replied
    Re: Champ Bailey

I couldnt agree more QB, I've been a huge fan of Champ since i saw him play at Georgia and he is hands-down the best CB in the NFL. On a side note, due to champ's trade I am now a new member of the bronco's fan base. So whether you agree with the trade or not, if you start ripping on my guy, be prepared to back it up.

"Clinton's in D.C., the Freak's in Philly.........but the Champ is in Denver"
    ~Champ Bailey

Leave a comment:

• quarterback1426
    started a topic his name's Champ, no coincidence

his name's Champ, no coincidence

Champ Bailey is comin to Denver, and he is the man that can step it up and improve our defense(the defense that was embarrassed in the playoff game). He is exactly what he need. His name's Champ, as it should be.
Working...
X