Dunn Deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunn Deal?

Well, you Broncos are talking to our TE Jason Dunn this week, if you persuade him to leave, I just want you to know you are getting one hell of a blocker! Dunn is one heck of a guy and I'm sure if you sign him he will be an excellent performer. Good Luck, and let the Free Agency Games Begin!!!!!
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Re: Dunn Deal?

Originally posted by dhall26
    Well, you Broncos are talking to our TE Jason Dunn this week, if you persuade him to leave, I just want you to know you are getting one hell of a blocker! Dunn is one heck of a guy and I'm sure if you sign him he will be an excellent performer. Good Luck, and let the Free Agency Games Begin!!!!!
    Report says he will be in Denver Tomorrow.

www.kansascity.com
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

thanks for teaching him how to block for us, we appreciate it!!

What about carswell then?
      Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

i wish we were talking to todd heap. anyone know when he'll become a free agent?
        sigpic
        go broncos
        share the sidewalk
        liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Originally posted by mattos
          i wish we were talking to todd heap. anyone know when he'll become a free agent?
          You won't need Todd Heap, I'm telling you, Vermeil says they will try hard to get DUNN back! And I sure hope he does!
          [QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
            You won't need Todd Heap, I'm telling you, Vermeil says they will try hard to get DUNN back! And I sure hope he does!
            you mean we won't need heap if we get dunn? honestly, i don't know anything about dunn except he is a good blocker . . . and i only know that b/c you just said it lol. i'd still like heap though, if only to so we don't have to play against him . . . maybe we'll beat the ravens that way.
            sigpic
            go broncos
            share the sidewalk
            liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Working...
            X