ELWAY'S SUPERBOWL MVP "FLUKISH"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELWAY'S SUPERBOWL MVP "FLUKISH"

I live close to Seattle and I was listening to our sports station 950 Kjr Am.
    I listen regularly and these guys are pretty cool,but today "Mitch In The Morning" really Pissed Me Off!!!!!!!

He, along with Hugh Millen (remember him?) were discussing Rothlisberger's Qb rating of 22 in which Mitch said: "We got beat by a Qb who posted the lowest Qb rating by far in SB history, Second only to that #7 guy, John Elway's Qb rating of 51 against the Packers", To which Millen replied: "yeah but Elway threw for 337 yds plus a good Qb rating in his final year during the SB". And then Mitch said: "Yeah but that was flukish, you know it and I know it!".

I swear to God if I was anywhere near that radio station I would've tracked him down and stepped on his throat!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by THE MAD BRONCO; 02-06-2006, 10:12 PM.

What a jerk-ass...
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million."-Shannon Sharpe

Comment

Originally posted by THE MAD BRONCO
      I listen regularly and these guys are pretty cool,but today "Mitch In The Morning" really Pissed Me Off!!!!!!!

He, along with Hugh Millen (remember him?) were discussing Rothlisberger's Qb rating of 22 in which Mitch said: "We got beat by a Qb who posted the lowest Qb rating by far in SB history, Second only to that #7 guy, John Elway's Qb rating of 51 against the Packers", To which Millen replied: "yeah but Elway threw for 337 yds plus a good Qb rating in his final year during the SB". And then Mitch said: "Yeah but that was flukish, you know it and I know it!".

I swear to God if I was anywhere near that radio station I would've tracked him down and stepped on his throat!!!!!!!!!!!
      Sounds like "sour grapes" to me. Of course Seattle has always been Elway haters, because he beat them so bad in the Kingdome. So that does not surprise me. Remember the "BOZ"?
      Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Yesssss, sour grapes.

Maybe he was right?

Just kidding, he's an idiot.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

wasnt Hugh Millen a backup qb for the broncos in the mid 90s or something? I dont see why he would say something bad about Elway when he backed him up for a couple of years unless they had some bad blood or something.
          sigpic

Comment

Bwahahahahahaha

Going back to back is so flukish!!!

Comment

Millen stood up for Elway

Read the report again. Millen brought up the fact that Elway had played good his final and final game. Some jerk from Seattle obviously doesn't know football.

Comment

Classless, if anything the Steelers win was kinda flukish, with the officials, but thats just my opinion.
                I will probably be ridiculed, called an idiot, and spawn a "Block Black00SS" thread for posting an opinion.

Comment

Elway wasnt the MVP against the Packers. Terrell Davis was.

Might want to phone in to them tomorrow and let them in on the secret.

Comment

Ya I dont listen to KJR....bunch of idiots that dont know anything abou tsports.....talk about how good the huskys are then make up excuses when they lose.....i only listen to the john clayton show
                    sigpic
                    DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn

He was against Atlanta though. I think the talk show host's were talking about the Atlanta game being flukish.

Comment

HE WAS REFERRING TO THE PACKER GAME ABOUT ELWAY'S QB RATING OF 51, NOT THE SB MVP.

Comment

HE WAS REFERRING TO THE PACKER GAME ABOUT ELWAY'S QB RATING OF 51, NOT THE SB MVP.

yes but your title said "ELWAYS MVP "FLUKISH"
                          sigpic
                          DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

I wondered how many posts I would have to read before somone set everyone straight... they are morons TD blew up the Pack, and Elway sliced and diced the Falcons, both VERY deserving of SB MVP... once again they are idots.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Originally posted by bronc_fan23
                              yes but your title said "ELWAYS MVP "FLUKISH"
                              Exactly.

Comment

Working...
                              X