ELWAY'S SUPERBOWL MVP "FLUKISH"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE MAD BRONCO
    HE WAS REFERRING TO THE PACKER GAME ABOUT ELWAY'S QB RATING OF 51, NOT THE SB MVP.
    You are the one talking about MVP... and calling Elway "flukish" when they have nothing to do with each other, as they were in different years (Packer game and when John was the MVP).

Instead of yelling at people in your own misguided thread... maybe you should reword things a smidgen...

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
      You are the one talking about MVP... and calling Elway "flukish" when they have nothing to do with each other, as they were in different years (Packer game and when John was the MVP).

Instead of yelling at people in your own misguided thread... maybe you should reword things a smidgen...
      WHY YOU SWEATIN' ME? AND WHO'S YELLING?
      IF YOU'RE REFERRING TO THE CAPS, I'M SORRY BUT IT'S JUST EASIER FOR ME 'CAUSE I CAN'T REALLY TYPE THAT FAST.

Comment

WHY YOU SWEATIN' ME? AND WHO'S YELLING?
        IF YOU'RE REFERRING TO THE CAPS, I'M SORRY BUT IT'S JUST EASIER FOR ME 'CAUSE I CAN'T REALLY TYPE THAT FAST.
        Yo "B" how in the sizzle does keepin' the caps on make you type faster ma-nizzle?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
          Yo "B" how in the sizzle does keepin' the caps on make you type faster ma-nizzle?

I THINK YOU'RE TAKING THIS A LITTLE BIT TOO FAR "BRONCOFANCAM".

Comment

I THINK YOU'RE TAKING THIS A LITTLE BIT TOO FAR "BRONCOFANCAM".
            However, you are virtually alone in that thought.

Typing with your CAPS locked is viewed as SHOUTING, as being rude to the reader.

If you can't type that fast, then say less, and be nice about it. Don't come across like a 12-year-old AOLer.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe

Typing with your CAPS locked is viewed as SHOUTING, as being rude to the reader.

If you can't type that fast, then say less, and be nice about it. Don't come across like a 12-year-old AOLer.

-----
              Do I come across as a 42 year old "AOLer"?

Comment

-----
                WHO KNEW! Happy now!
                And uh topscribe, ease up a bit on your dissin'!

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn

Better that than a 42 year old A-ole. That 'r' makes the difference.
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                    Better that than a 42 year old A-ole. That 'r' makes the difference.
                    Really? Well that gives me something to shoot for then!

Comment

WHO KNEW! Happy now!
                      And uh topscribe, ease up a bit on your dissin'!
                      If you think I'm "dissin'," then you need to become a bit less sensitive and a little more humble when corrected.

And yes, when a poster lays off the CAPS, his readers are definitely more pleased.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn

i was thinking MSN messenger no one past 10yrs old use aol

except me
                        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

If you think I'm "dissin'," then you need to become a bit less sensitive and a little more humble when corrected.

And yes, when a poster lays off the CAPS, his readers are definitely more pleased.

-----
                          Hey "topscribe"
                          My apologies. I stand corrected.
                          Kinda new to the computer thing and don't know too much about it's rules so once again, I apologize. I'm from the islands for cryin' out loud! Just beaches,coconuts,and. . . . .you know what I'm sayin'.

Comment

Hey "topscribe"
                            My apologies. I stand corrected.
                            Kinda new to the computer thing and don't know too much about it's rules so once again, I apologize. I'm from the islands for cryin' out loud! Just beaches,coconuts,and. . . . .you know what I'm sayin'.
                            Sounds like the life!

I envy you.

-----

Comment

Talk about the good life...

Listen man, no harm meant... We all had to learn somewhere, hell... I still can't type!

But toppie is right... just take your time and before long, you'll be breezing through it.

You'd be amazed at the ignorant twits that come around talkn' gangster trash, and don't know what a CAPS LOCK is... Sorry if you weren't yelling.. it just came off that way

Comment

Working...
                              X