Show some support for our troops...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show some support for our troops...

I know during the holidays everyone gets very sentimental, and tries very hard to show support for the fighting men and women overseas. We all know how hard it is on them and their families with them not around come Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.

Now that most everyone is back into their routine (work/school etc) however, I think they tend to fade a bit from our thoughts and prayers. I think we all could stand a bit of a refresher, and take a minute to send our prayers and good wishes their way.

I made this flag up real quick and if you would like to fly it in your sig, feel free to add this URL to your signature.

(example in my sig)

It's a small file so it isn't going to cause anyone's computer to crash or slow down drastically if we use it. It also isn't very large space-wise, so it won't throw the forum out-of-whack either. I just thought it would be a nice gesture.

Alternatively, if you are from a foreign country, PM me, and I will put your Homeland's flag on one as well.

C'mon guys/gals, a lot of us flew flags for the Broncs during the playoffs... let's fly one for the people responsible for our freedom.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

First, thank you US troops for all you've done.
    Good on you for making this thread.

Second, just go into the other thread and delete it. It won't affect this one.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

Very Good Idea. Thanks.

Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
      I know during the holidays everyone gets very sentimental, and tries very hard to show support for the fighting men and women overseas. We all know how hard it is on them and their families with them not around come Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.

Now that most everyone is back into their routine (work/school etc) however, I think they tend to fade a bit from our thoughts and prayers. I think we all could stand a bit of a refresher, and take a minute to send our prayers and good wishes their way.

I made this flag up real quick and if you would like to fly it in your sig, feel free to add this URL to your signature.

(example in my sig)

It's a small file so it isn't going to cause anyone's computer to crash or slow down drastically if we use it. It also isn't very large space-wise, so it won't throw the forum out-of-whack either. I just thought it would be a nice gesture.

Alternatively, if you are from a foreign country, PM me, and I will put your Homeland's flag on one as well.

C'mon guys/gals, a lot of us flew flags for the Broncs during the playoffs... let's fly one for the people responsible for our freedom.
      Hey, thanks.
      Appreciate that, for sure.

Last edited by Spiderman; 02-09-2006, 09:32 AM.

Comment

My brother is getting paid 50000 for guarding the prisoners, for six months, over there. Shoot, I wish I could have qualified.

Comment

Good idea

Im in.
          You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Thanks BFC!
            sigpic
            Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
            -Sean Payton

Comment

Thanks for the Help -- And the Excellent Idea

(example in my sig)

Is it flying right?
              Yes -- it sure is.

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks this will be another sig you made that I will sport thanks BroncoFanCam!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic
                Sig Made by BroncoFanCam
                Finally after 10 years I am finally a season ticket holder!:go:

Comment

Thanks guys... I think it's pretty important... and you never know... a few of the troops may stop by the site in their off time, and feel a bit encouraged.... you just never know.

Comment

Yes.

Thanks guys... I think it's pretty important... and you never know... a few of the troops may stop by the site in their off time, and feel a bit encouraged.... you just never know.

It's da' bump da' thread to the the top time.

Comment

For all of our fine friends from Britain...

http://camandchristine.250free.com/e...itish_flag.gif

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosZBlitz
                        My brother is getting paid 50000 for guarding the prisoners, for six months, over there. Shoot, I wish I could have qualified.
                        $50,000 for risking your life everyday... That isn't what I would call good money.
                        If you love NFL stats and history
                        pro-football-reference.com
                        jt-sw.com/football

Comment

considering that about 30,000 iraqi civilians have died since the start of this war, i have a tough time comparing the plight of those iraqis who've lost their houses, jobs, and families, to the plight of the well fed, well taken care of, US soldiers who can't be home for christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by thisisnotsteve
                            considering that about 30,000 iraqi civilians have died since the start of this war, i have a tough time comparing the plight of those iraqis who've lost their houses, jobs, and families, to the plight of the well fed, well taken care of, US soldiers who can't be home for christmas.
                            Here we go... keep your polictical leftist crap in the smack forum, this thread is not an avenue for you to cry about your dislike of the war in Iraq. It is to support the men and women risking their lives so you can sleep comfortably in your cushy bed at night.

Comment

Buzz Off...

Originally posted by thisisnotsteve
                              ...Brainwashed Insect.
                              And grab some honesty and honor next time ya' waddle to the store.

Comment

Working...
                              X