Pro Bowl thread (merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Bowl thread (merged)

does any1 know anything more about his injury here is a link http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2322610
    Best in the West

Hmmm... It must not be anything too major, probably busted pride or something else, so a strained hammy or something was used to get him out of it. With all the rumors and the way the season ended and all the hate Jake issues, he probably just wants away from football for a little while, I know I would. But using a strain or something minor would get him out of it, without worrying what fans he has left or without starting some major rumors or what not. He is likely okay and just needed a break, so do not read too much into it.

Comment

You would think if he were injured we would know about it So I agree with lancane.

Comment

Originally posted by lancane
        Hmmm... It must not be anything too major, probably busted pride or something else, so a strained hammy or something was used to get him out of it. With all the rumors and the way the season ended and all the hate Jake issues, he probably just wants away from football for a little while, I know I would. But using a strain or something minor would get him out of it, without worrying what fans he has left or without starting some major rumors or what not. He is likely okay and just needed a break, so do not read too much into it.

OK... for once... I'm going to agree with Lancane here as well. Jake looked fine after the AFC Championship game and will have had three weeks to rest for the Pro Bowl.
        The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

thank i wasnt sure because i just read about it and no1 had it posted already i wass just curios
          Best in the West

Comment

on nfl.com the afc roaster shows it. but wow like really jake common now. the little faith i had left was just taken away. i was still standing up for him, he was in the probowl for a reason. he drops out due to injury. a all of a sudden injury no1 has heard ne thing about. common now jake, i think this is his first probowl i believe? and itll prob be his last and he passed up the shot. id show up and say i got injured in that game if that is the case. very very sad
            Canadian broncos fan for life

Comment

and another thing, i dont see no big ben
              Canadian broncos fan for life

Comment

Originally posted by deer_dance9
                and another thing, i dont see no big ben
                Yeah wait a minute... how did McNair make it over Roeth? Did Roeth declare he was injured too?
                The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Rich Eisen just announced on Total Access that Big Ben will be at the Grammys (along with Jerome Bettis).
                  "NO MAN SHALL BE SEEN WITH ANY ANIMAL UNLESS IT IS AT LEAST THE SIZE OF A FOOTBALL!"......MAN LAW!

Comment

Jake was just interviewed on the WB and he said the Patriots beat the crap out of him and that's why he sucked against the Steelers. He said he's trying to get as much rest as possible for when the Broncos play New England next year.

Comment

Man, that is really weak!!

I can hear St. Jake now....

"Nobody loves me, everybody hates me... I'm going to take my ball and go home."

Further evidence that St. Jake's shoulders are too weak to be a QB in the NFL.

PATHETIC!!
                      sigpic

Comment

That Just Chaps My ***

Comment

Mike Shannahan wants to take a look at Steve Mcnair in his Westcoast Offense. He already knows what Jake can do. Should be interesting. Mcnair could be a free agent pick up if he is released by the titans.

Also dont rule out Kyle Vanden Bosch as a defensive end option. Is a free agent and mike added him to the pro bowl roster. Might be somethin brewing there.
                          A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

Comment

Hey if a few more Qbs drop out maybe David Carr can be put in there.
                            The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                              Hey if a few more Qbs drop out maybe David Carr can be put in there.
                              I think they would invite Jim Kelly or Dan Marino to come out of retirement for one more game before that happens...

Comment

Working...
                              X