Jake's hammy injury?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake's hammy injury?

I was just wondering if anyone heard any news about his injury. Or was it just a way to get out of the Pro-bowl. If it was I'd lose a lot of respect for Plummer.
    sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

The only thing I've seen or heard was it was an adominal strain, that he got in the last game while he was running for his life.

Nothing some time off won't cure. Same would go for a Hamstring.

Mikey told him he would not play him in the game, because of it. So that was the part that made the decision easy for him to let someone else go in his place.

Comment

Yep, JR pretty much said it all. Shanny wasn't going to play Jake because of the injury, so i'm led to believe it really happened.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

Interesting.....wonder when Jake got hurt exactly. Maybe he was playing most the game hurt?
        sigpic

Comment

Careful . . .

Originally posted by Astrass
          Interesting.....wonder when Jake got hurt exactly. Maybe he was playing most the game hurt?
          You're on the verge of making an "excuse."

I'm tellin' ya, you're asking for it!

-----

Comment

haha yeah.....I'll leave this one alone =P
            sigpic

Comment

haha yeah.....I'll leave this one alone =P
              Of course, I was making a funny.

But, seriously, I hadn't thought of that.

I really would like to know.

-----

Comment

Jake was looking forward to the Pro Bowl. I seriously doubt he tried to pull a fast one on us. I think you guys are reaching far on this one.
                Emancipate your mind!
                The People's Poster

Comment

Just curious....I've not heard any details about his injury. Probably casue the probowl was getting all the attention.
                  sigpic

Comment

Who knows when during the game the injury happened. Sometimes a muscle strain doesn't become problem for 24 hours.

The way Jake was running for his life in the 4th I'm suprised he didn't get a cramp in his anal sphincter.
                    As the world changes rational people will change with it. Only the zealots, and fundamentalists resist change. God save us from them.

Comment

Many guys don't play in a Pro Bowl for fear of Injury. Barry Sanders never did for that reason.

Look how many reserves were called in to play because the starters were "injured"

And to answer anyone's doubt about the call to play or not to play, it was the Head Coach's decision. Shanahan said he should not play.

Comment

Rotflmfao

Originally posted by jam1369
                        Who knows when during the game the injury happened. Sometimes a muscle strain doesn't become problem for 24 hours.

The way Jake was running for his life in the 4th I'm suprised he didn't get a cramp in his anal sphincter.
                        Ain't that the truth. How we didn't end up losing by 40 I'll never know.
                        "What I can promise is that...I’m going to play like my hair’s on fire. I’ve found that when you play that way, making plays just happens naturally.”

Comment

Originally posted by DiehardinAlaska
                          Ain't that the truth. How we didn't end up losing by 40 I'll never know.
                          Because, St. Jake only had 4 turnovers (resulting in 21 points). He would have needed to have 3-4 more to lose by 40.

Fortunately, a football game is only 60 minute, or that might just be what would have happened.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
                            Because, St. Jake only had 4 turnovers (resulting in 21 points). He would have needed to have 3-4 more to lose by 40.

Fortunately, a football game is only 60 minute, or that might just be what would have happened.

Your absolutely right. With the way the line was protecting for him and the way the D was giving up 7 1/2 minute drives and letting Pitt do what they wanted on 3rd downs, we could have lost by a lot more if the game was longer.

Comment

Interesting.....wonder when Jake got hurt exactly.
                              Yeah, you're not the only one.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X