Jake's hammy injury?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
    Your absolutely right. With the way the line was protecting for him and the way the D was giving up 7 1/2 minute drives and letting Pitt do what they wanted on 3rd downs, we could have lost by a lot more if the game was longer.
    Listen, if the game would have gone on much longer, we would probably been watching BVP.

The way some of the line and RBs were playing matador, Jake probably would have been busted up.

-----

Comment

Your absolutely right. With the way the line was protecting for him and the way the D was giving up 7 1/2 minute drives and letting Pitt do what they wanted on 3rd downs, we could have lost by a lot more if the game was longer.
      Wow, that only took you 4 minutes.

I guess when all you have to do is paste and clip the same ol' stuff (it was everybody but St. Jake), it doesn't take too long.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
        Listen, if the game would have gone on much longer, we would probably been watching BVP.

The way some of the line and RBs were playing matador, Jake probably would have been busted up.

-----
        Same ol' - same ol'
        sigpic

Comment

?

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
          Same ol' - same ol'
          What did you mean by that?

-----

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
            Wow, that only took you 4 minutes.

I guess when all you have to do is paste and clip the same ol' stuff (it was everybody but St. Jake), it doesn't take too long.

Think what you wish, but I have said time and time again that Jake is to blame as well as others.

Can you admit that? I think not!!

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
              Jake was looking forward to the Pro Bowl. I seriously doubt he tried to pull a fast one on us. I think you guys are reaching far on this one.

They always reach.

Comment

Please see my highly coveted thread here http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...ghlight=excuse
                if you need any new material for the next episode of "Its not Jake's fault".

Comment

Working...
                X