Ashley Lelie not going anywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashley Lelie not going anywhere

Denver Post: "Internet rumors have floated that the Broncos are shopping receiver Ashley Lelie, who is in the final season of his contract. Those rumors are false, Shanahan said."

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_3503253
    Please get Mario Williams!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by elwayfan805
    Denver Post: "Internet rumors have floated that the Broncos are shopping receiver Ashley Lelie, who is in the final season of his contract. Those rumors are false, Shanahan said."

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_3503253
    GOOD!!

i don't want him going anywhere. . .
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

yeah i was pretty happy to find this i want him to stay too
      Please get Mario Williams!!!!!!!!

Comment

this guys is a future Pro Bowler, I want him here till the end of his career

Comment

Originally posted by AGENTORANGE 666
          this guys is a future Pro Bowler, I want him here till the end of his career
          I could have said it no better...

Comment

Phew! I don't think he's a #1 receiver right now, but I was really hoping we'd keep him!
            I'm officially eating crow. I support McDaniels.

Wishing for Jared Odrick in 2009.

sigpic

Comment

now if jake can accually hit him in stride and get him a few more tds ...we'll be in buisness
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho
                now if jake can accually hit him in stride and get him a few more tds ...we'll be in buisness
                Lelie has at least three more TD's (off the top of my head) if he's hit in stride.

Comment

Good news. It would have made no sense to give up o one of the few successful WR's Shanahan has drafted. The numbers Lelie put up in 2004 shouldn't be forgotten. He had a pretty good 2nd half of the season after a rough start...... but did he really have any bad games after week 1, when everyone looked terrible?? Lelie improved on the shorter routes and remains a very good deep threat. He needs more passes thrown his way in 2006. Adding a WR makes sense...... rebuilding the WR corps makes no sense.
                  My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

I can think of a few times where he has been hit in stride and still went down because the defender was still close on his tail. The game against NE was an example.

I don't think he is all he was billed to be, but still I still think he can at least be a quality reciever if he works out the kinks.
                    "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Comment

Originally posted by LoyalSoldier
                      I can think of a few times where he has been hit in stride and still went down because the defender was still close on his tail. The game against NE was an example.

I don't think he is all he was billed to be, but still I still think he can at least be a quality reciever if he works out the kinks.

no i believe he was never hit at all in full stride this year..........he had to slow down to wait for the floater to come down ...that being why he was caught so many times

if you hit lelie in full stride ..no one would catch him...without a good angle
                      sigpic

Comment

I am actually kind of disappointed i mean I don't want to give Leile away but I think if a good trade came along we should pull the trigger because he has good value right now, and i am almost certain he will walk in FA next year. He is underutilized here, he probably hates the colder climate, and he knows he would be better off with a more suited QB that can hit him in stride on those deep balls.
                        I love the guy and he hasn't disappointed me but I am sure he will disappoint come around this time next year, because he is going to want bigger bucks and he will probably get them in the FA market (or at least more than he would make here).
                        And wen will let him walk because we will draft a WR in 2007 anyway or at least thats my prediction.
                        I geuss I just want to get something of value for the future in fear that we might not get anything.

Comment

no i believe he was never hit at all in full stride this year..........he had to slow down to wait for the floater to come down ...that being why he was caught so many times

if you hit lelie in full stride ..no one would catch him...without a good angle
                          I hope they get together and practice on that this year.

If they get that down, it would just terrorize opponents . . .

-----

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
                            I hope they get together and practice on that this year.

If they get that down, it would just terrorize opponents . . .

-----

gosh im speechless....utterly speechless.............well not quite ...but i was expecting you to jump in and give me a wedgie or something ...not kinda agree with me

but your right they need to work on the timeing of the go route

sigpic

Comment

gosh im speechless....utterly speechless.............well not quite ...but i was expecting you to jump in and give me a wedgie or something ...not kinda agree with me

but your right they need to work on the timeing of the go route

HAHAHAHAHA!!

lol, that was funny. . . i'm still chuckling!! does he usually give you a wedgie?

Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Working...
                              X