Ashley Lelie not going anywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arapaho
    duh...you need to read between the lines top ...i know you was agreeing with me ...just a little unwitty humor as it were...aimed at our frequent disputes
    Never know when you're kidding.

-----

Comment

the problem here stat guy, isnt the number of catches over forty ....its hitting lelie in stride so he can go the distance and not have to run 40 then stop and wait for the ball to slowly float down

that or completly miss him

The point I am getting at is this......

Everyone thinks Jake and Lelie "hooked" up for so many more long plays in previous years then the did this year. That is just untrue.

Maybe they had more chances this year then in previous years, but in the end did it really matter?

How far did we get in previous years as opposed to this year?

Nuff said.

Thank you

Comment

the problem here stat guy, isnt the number of catches over forty ....its hitting lelie in stride so he can go the distance and not have to run 40 then stop and wait for the ball to slowly float down

that or completly miss him

but what your stats dont say is that alot of lelies long rec were not because of a great throw by jake,, but by a highlight reel catch by lelie
        Dude... calm down a bit... I am not making a case for or against Ashley or Jake... he wanted something to look at, I gave it to him...

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
          The point I am getting at is this......

Everyone thinks Jake and Lelie "hooked" up for so many more long plays in previous years then the did this year. That is just untrue.

Maybe they had more chances this year then in previous years, but in the end did it really matter?

How far did we get in previous years as opposed to this year?

Nuff said.

Thank you

point is i never once said they hooked up more or less.......take your time when reading my posts............i said now if jake could hit him in stride more often...isnt that a good thing?

would not more tds by lelie help us?

sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

more TDs would definitely help, i mean one touchdown out of our number 2 reciever is pathetic
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
              Dude... calm down a bit... I am not making a case for or against Ashley or Jake... he wanted something to look at, I gave it to him...

im calm....dude!

just adding my view
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
                Never know when you're kidding.

-----

i dont know if i should be flattered ...or angry

ohhh crap there i go again........uhhhh i'll try to make it more obvious for you top!

sigpic

Comment

i dont know if i should be flattered ...or angry

ohhh crap there i go again........uhhhh i'll try to make it more obvious for you top!

Now, you didn't spot my humor, did you?

-----

Comment

I think what they need to do is some press coverage drills. That seems to be Lelie's weak points. Pratice timing is only good if it works out on the field.
                    "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Comment

point is i never once said they hooked up more or less.......take your time when reading my posts............i said now if jake could hit him in stride more often...isnt that a good thing?

would not more tds by lelie help us?

Never once did I quote you. I don't need to read your posts. ((( I am just respondind overall to the ones who want to say Jake never hit Lelie deep this year and are once again living off of what they have seen in the past. Once everyone realizes that this year was no different on the deep ball then in years past and sees that our record was 13-3 despite it, then I can rest. ))) i know where you stand. I agree, Jake needed to hit him more in stride, but what does it matter now?

I mean, we won the games where Jake might have under thrown him a litle. We lost the game ( PItt ) when we never had TIME to throw it deep.

Comment

Working...
                      X