Dwayne Carswell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwayne Carswell

Do you think if The House was playing it would have made a difference in the game against Pittsburgh?Just want to know some opinions on it

House doesn't play D. He wouldn't have been able to stop us from being dinked and dunked to death.

Comment

Highly doubtful, as much as I like him he's not much of a big player that can change a game

Comment

I think he may have had an impact. With all the hype about Jerome Bettis maybe we spent too much time preparing for him and not enough time preparing for Big Ben. With House we might have said "You know, we practice with a Bettis type player every week. Lets focus more on the passing game."

I know this is a little absurd. I'm definately not suggesting we would have won. I'm sure we were very aware of their aerial threat. But who knows, the game is so random anyway...
        Flash Tower Defense Games

Comment

Nah, one guy (let alone a OL/TE) couldn't have mad a difference in that game... like (I think it was Keith Burns or Al Wilson) said... He knew from warm-ups they were going to lose, there wasn't any intensity in the locker room or on the field.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
            Nah, one guy (let alone a OL/TE) couldn't have mad a difference in that game... like (I think it was Keith Burns or Al Wilson) said... He knew from warm-ups they were going to lose, there wasn't any intensity in the locker room or on the field.
            Pryce said it.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon
              Pryce said it.
              There was more than one that said similar things... the one I recall was definitely one of the two I mentioned.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Originally posted by dontfeedthenerd
                House doesn't play D. He wouldn't have been able to stop us from being dinked and dunked to death.
                Couldnt agree more. Big Ben converted on third downs like a mad man, and like you said, House does not play D.

Comment

Working...
                X