Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of state Bronkies?

Hey Everybody!

I am a dyed in the orange and blue wool Bronco fan who had to move to New England a couple of years ago to find work. I am stuck in the middle of Patriots country so it was a good year to run smack. Of course there are always the responses, "The Broncos didn't win. The Patriots gave the game to them." or "Well our team was injured." To which I reply: SCOREBOARD BIATCH!

I have developed a quote which I hope you can share with any friends you may have who are Patriots fans. "With so few things that are certain in life you can always count on two. The Patriots will always have a losing record against the Broncos and Patriots fans will always have an excuse."

Aaaaanyhoo. I would love to hear from any Broncos fans who can't have the pleasure of being in the same state with them. I hear that they will be playing in Foxborough this year so if there is anyone in New England who might want to put together a tailgate crew to head up there for the game, that would be outstanding.

Give me a holler,
    Christian

P.S. Has anyone at Mile High thought to insert the word "Jake" instead of "Hey" when they play "Rock & Roll pt. 2" at the stadium?
    Last edited by Bronco en Mass; 02-15-2006, 09:18 AM. Reason: typo

Hey,

It is definitely rough living in Patriot country---I live in CT and everybody is still trying to give me excuses, I brought up free agency to one guy yesterday and he told me that last season was a fluke, that New England beat themselves, and there was no possible way that they would not win the super bowl next year. Their arrogance is overwhelming, I simply do not get into arguments with any of them anymore since it is always nothing more than "Oh yeah, well Brady is..." unbelievable, can not give the Broncos credit, anyways that would be cool to get a group together for the game at NE next year
    Go Broncos!
    Go Avs!
    Go Nuggets!

Comment

i live in bengals country, not that bad
      sigpic

Comment

Where I Am

in Chiefs country... now that one's bad because at least NE can get to a SB.... the Chiefs? Well maybe someday... no wait a minute, maybe not. Go Broncos!!!!
        Be jealous haters...I am the #1 Broncos fan no matter what your car tag says

Comment

I too am in chiefs country, but I think most of their smack talk comes from a serious inferiority complex.

R.I.P. D-Will.

Comment

I live all the way in Pro-Bowl Country here... and not even on the same Island!!! I envy all of you guys(gals) that can attend any type of Pro games. Here in Hawaii we only get the Pro-Bowl, the Lakers during the Pre-season and a while back we got to see the Cards vs. Padres, which was cool cause I got to see Gwynn and Big Mac!!!

Comment

Bronco fan for life

I have been a fan for 20 years now since i saw Elway first play when i was a little boy. I was born in Denver but moved to Michigan when i was only two so i don't remember too much about colorado. I still live in Lions country so nobody up here really talks much crap unless they are a fan of a different squad. I find myself rooting for the lions but but for a lot of the same reasons why people like the runt of a litter. You start to feel bad for them. It was nice how ever that two years ago the greatest player of all time and the best Lion ever went into the hall of fame together. It made it easy to find a friend to go to the ceromonies with not that i wouldn't have gone alone if it came to that.
              sigpic

Thanks to dbfan2007 for sig

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos008
                Hey,

It is definitely rough living in Patriot country---I live in CT and everybody is still trying to give me excuses, I brought up free agency to one guy yesterday and he told me that last season was a fluke, that New England beat themselves, and there was no possible way that they would not win the super bowl next year. Their arrogance is overwhelming, I simply do not get into arguments with any of them anymore since it is always nothing more than "Oh yeah, well Brady is..." unbelievable, can not give the Broncos credit, anyways that would be cool to get a group together for the game at NE next year

Ya know whats funny is I was born and raised (26 years) in CT before moving to redneck country and my whole life I maybe saw 5 patriot fans - now they are like the freakin plaque - I have no respect for a team that has NO following until they win a SB

Comment

Originally posted by joonyah9
                  I live all the way in Pro-Bowl Country here... and not even on the same Island!!! I envy all of you guys(gals) that can attend any type of Pro games. Here in Hawaii we only get the Pro-Bowl, the Lakers during the Pre-season and a while back we got to see the Cards vs. Padres, which was cool cause I got to see Gwynn and Big Mac!!!

Boo freakin hoo dude you live in friggin HAWAII - quit yer bytchn

(tis in fun that I say this btw )

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                    Ya know whats funny is I was born and raised (26 years) in CT before moving to redneck country and my whole life I maybe saw 5 patriot fans - now they are like the freakin plaque - I have no respect for a team that has NO following until they win a SB

Yeah, just the opposite for me--born and raised 23 years in colorado then moved here, the fans sure do seem to pop up here and there when you did not even think that they liked football, i am sooo tired of the constant press i have to hear about from the radio, newspapers, tv, etc., the east coast bias is incredible, wish i was back in the rockies
                    Go Broncos!
                    Go Avs!
                    Go Nuggets!

Comment

Broncos fan in Pennsylvania

I've followed the team from here in Pennsylvania since 1972. I'm 55 miles North of Philadelphia, so I listen to Eagles talk all of the time, although this year there wasn't much talking because the wheels fell off of their wagon big time! But it sure was AMAZING how many Steelers fans came out of the woodwork once they made it to the Super Bowl! GO BRONCOS GO!!

Comment

Livin in Chef country must be pretty tough but try living right in the middle of chargers and faiders country. this year was good(untill afc Champ game) but last year and the raider AFC champ year were tough. The worse thing about my location is that if I want to go to a game i have to either travel 8 hours north or 8 hours south, and I never get the games on TV, Ill either get the raiders or the 49ers, my location is the worst for any football fan w/ basic comcast cable, every sunday i get to watch two of the worst teams in the NFL.
                        Im Tight

Comment

I live in the Central Valley in California. All I see is Raider Nation stickers all over cars and trucks. Many who havn't been to California dont understand how widespread it is, but I feel like I see about 10 raider stickers a day. Most of the people here dont even pay attention to the team or the games during the season they just sport the team logo, because it looks intimidating I guess. Every raider fan down here is the same. There full of story's of how great the coming up year will be, and how they will dominate the AFC west, and then four or five games in there no where to be found.

Comment

I live near Who Dey territory. Miamisburg Ohio, Metro Dayton.
                            MMA News
                            MMA News 247

Comment

living in New England for over 20 years....sigh

As my location says, native of Colorado. I was born in Denver,raised in Colorado.
                              Right now I'm living in New England unfortunately.
                              Thank goodness for this board!!

Comment

Working...
                              X