• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Offseason Power Rankings

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9233607

all i can say is

interesting read, thanks for the link

Comment

what a surprise that NE was ranked ahead, these rankings are going to change many times over once FA and the draft come, hopefully Denver does the right things
      Go Broncos!
      Go Avs!
      Go Nuggets!

Comment

I wonder if the writers will still be praising New England next year, even if they go 3-13
        Administrator

sigpic

Comment

I'm actually suprised that we are ranked that high.

We have a ton of off season issues to deal with and if we are going to pay the role players than we will have restructer or let some of them go.

Comment

New England will be very average next year, I don't know why the colts are ranked so high

Comment

Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
              I wonder if the writers will still be praising New England next year, even if they go 3-13
              I think the Pats will take it all next year unless we get some big time FA's.I think they should of beat us in the playoffs this year. KEY WORD "SHOULD"

"The Dayne agreement"

Comment

Originally posted by alwilson91
                New England will be very average next year, I don't know why the colts are ranked so high

Wrong on both counts.

New England will get alot of their defnesive guys back and they have Tom Brady.

They will be good.

The Colts are ranked high because they are one of the best teams in the league.

Comment

new englands streak is over,for some reason people just wont let it go
                  they will make playoffs next year because of their division, but their not a threat anymore
                  does the nfl realize we sweeped them last year?
                  plus we might aquire TO so we should definitley be ranked above them
                  other than that the rankings are pretty good
                  I believe in you, Knowshon!

Comment

Originally posted by djay1183
                    These are always a good laugh. I'm suprised we even ranked in the top 10.
                    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Originally posted by Champ2426
                      new englands streak is over,for some reason people just wont let it go
                      they will make playoffs next year because of their division, but their not a threat anymore
                      does the nfl realize we sweeped them last year?
                      plus we might aquire TO so we should definitley be ranked above them
                      other than that the rankings are pretty good
                      Its kinda funny your from New York and blasting the Pats.

"The Dayne agreement"

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman_44b
                        Its kinda funny your from New York and blasting the Pats.

Why is that funny?

Just curious. I don't get the joke.

Comment

Originally posted by alwilson91
                          I don't know why the colts are ranked so high
                          "The Indianapolis Colts, the favorites in Vegas heading into next season, are in the second spot."

How can you not know why the Colts are ranked so high? Really look at the season they had.

Comment

I actually cannot believe that the North america..sorry the new englnd patriots are ahead of us...whay does the world love them they sucked against us..
                            SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
                            Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

Originally posted by alan
                              I actually cannot believe that the North america..sorry the new englnd patriots are ahead of us...whay does the world love them they sucked against us..
                              Don't you know? The Broncos didn't win that game, the Patriots lost it....

*sarcasm*
                              My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Working...
                              X