Is John Lynch going to retire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is John Lynch going to retire

I heard that John Lynch and Rod Smith are going to retire please tell me this is not true

sig created by snk16, thanks man

R.I.P Darrent Williams AND Damien Nash

Originally posted by Denverfan71
    I heard that John Lynch and Rod Smith are going to retire please tell me this is not true

Yes, they will retire.

But not this year.

Comment

I heard somewhere that Shanny actually expected Rod to be around for at least a couple more years. Haven't heard any rumors at all about Lynch.

Comment

Originally posted by cadencesdad
        I heard somewhere that Shanny actually expected Rod to be around for at least a couple more years. Haven't heard any rumors at all about Lynch.

There was rumor that Lynch got an offer from FOX sports but he said he was coming back to the Broncos at the Pro-Bowl.

Comment

Not Retiring

Smith hasn't said anything about going anywhere and I heard Lynch himself say he was staying around in Denver at the pro bowl

Comment

Lynch is verified to play at least another year. Check www.denverpost.com for articles regarding this topic. This has been discussed already on a few threads. Feel free to do a search on the topic if you'd like to see what we came up with. Also, I haven't heard anything about Rod yet.

**I've also seen John on TV talking about the situation. He explained he was having a drink with a friend who works at FOX. People got the assumption he was talking about working as a sports caster and the rumors started. Apparently he was just having a drink with a friend and nothing more.**
            Last edited by Astrass; 02-15-2006, 05:40 PM.
            sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

Lynch said at the ProBowl that he's just had his best year EVER, and has no intention of retiring.

1st he heard of his retirement was seeing it on TV in Hawaii!
              President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
              I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Did you guys watch the Pro Bowl?
                Sportscenter?
                NFL Live?
                Anything?
                Even the boards????
                Joh Lynch said there wasnt a chance he'd retie at the Pro Bowl!!! For Rod Smith, Shanny said he could play till 40 I hope he does, but I haven't heard on him but I think he will be returning.
                MMA News
                MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by champbronc2

Did you guys watch the Pro Bowl?
                  Sportscenter?
                  NFL Live?
                  Anything?
                  Even the boards????
                  Joh Lynch said there wasnt a chance he'd retie at the Pro Bowl!!! For Rod Smith, Shanny said he could play till 40 I hope he does, but I haven't heard on him but I think he will be returning.
                  I was thinking the same thing. Liek on ProBowl day, we had a game thred going, and this noob started a thread 'Is anyone watching the ProBowl?'.

No, we're posting what we think is going on, cos we're fricking psychic! Yeah right!

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

Barring a devistating injury or a severe drop off in production, there is no reason either should leave for at least 2 years.(Optimistically thinking)

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

In 3-4 years he will.

BUT not any time soon...................

Comment

Lynch announced at the Pro Bowl that he will return to the Broncos next season. Rod said somewhere that he was also returning.
                        The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco-Holic
                          In 3-4 years he will.

BUT not any time soon...................

You think Lynch is going to play for 3-4 more years?

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                            You think Lynch is going to play for 3-4 more years?
                            If he plays the way he played this year, I hope so. His leadership means so much to this team. In training camp there were several days my son and I would see John after a morning practice hit the sleds another 30 minutes without anyone else there with him.

I would love to see him play 3-4 more years, you just can't beat that experience.
                            Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

LYNCH SAID NO

End of story.

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

Working...
                              X