Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You coach the Denver Broncos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You coach the Denver Broncos

    O.K. weve all got our opinions on what the Broncos did wrong, and what they need to do to improve in 2006. So without arguments, or name calling, list one area you think we need to improve, be it offense, defense, play calling, schemes, coaches or whatever. At the beginning of the regular season we can see whos plan of action Shannahan follows closest, and ultimately how it plays out.




  • #2
    Originally posted by cadencesdad
    O.K. weve all got our opinions on what the Broncos did wrong, and what they need to do to improve in 2006. So without arguments, or name calling, list one area you think we need to improve, be it offense, defense, play calling, schemes, coaches or whatever. At the beginning of the regular season we can see whos plan of action Shannahan follows closest, and ultimately how it plays out.
    Well, only ONE area? My opinion, short and sweet, if we only got to improve ONE area-we need either/or WR or TE who is a threat to stretch defenses and keep them honest. Jake needs another weapon in the passing game!

    Comment


    • #3
      I believe that a consistent pass rush would do more to improve the team for next year than any other factor. I feel like I am merely stating the obvious. Let's see.

      Comment


      • #4
        offense, offense, offense, our defense was good enough but we need more firepower on offense. better playcalling on defense would help also
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          We really need to go out and attempt to fix our water boy situation. I remember at least two poorly thrown water bottles to Jake after time outs and one guy tripped on his way onto the field during a commercial. Having said that I don’t think we are going to have the needed cap space to fully mend this gap.

          On a side note I think we are in a good situation with our tee boy. He is young, moderately fast and he executed a perfect mile high salute during the playoffs.
          Flash Tower Defense Games

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Duilen
            On a side note I think we are in a good situation with our tee boy. He is young, moderately fast and he executed a perfect mile high salute during the playoffs.
            With Eddie Mac as his pappy, you know the boy has skills

            Now on topic... D-Line - Spend both #1's on D-Line, one tackle, one end, and hopefully they both turn out to be studs.


            [SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by cadencesdad
              O.K. weve all got our opinions on what the Broncos did wrong, and what they need to do to improve in 2006. So without arguments, or name calling, list one area you think we need to improve, be it offense, defense, play calling, schemes, coaches or whatever. At the beginning of the regular season we can see whos plan of action Shannahan follows closest, and ultimately how it plays out.
              How about we think about getting TO?

              Just a suggestion......

              Comment


              • #8
                The ability to adjust Coyer's risky defensive scheme, allowing us to react when it fails miserably.(See AFC Championship game)

                Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by The|Snake#16
                  The ability to adjust Coyer's risky defensive scheme, allowing us to react when it fails miserably.(See AFC Championship game)
                  Great answer, I've made a couple posts stating this exact idea. I like Coyer, but he takes WAY TO LONG to make in-game adjustments.



                  Comment


                  • #10
                    PASS RUSH!!

                    PLEASE!!

                    Officially Objectified by the GPA

                    rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I hope Shanny is thinking about more than one area.

                      A beast at DE would be nice, so we don't have to blitz a million times a game.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Definitley the pass rusher. without one, we wont even compete next year.
                        sigpic

                        I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                        SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Glaring weakness, have to put pressure on the quarterback with Defensive line. Pittsburgh in the AFC Championship made a living on 3rd downs. Sacks are a must not just a want. The Great teams have the person/persons with 12 sacks or more and that is what we need, not just pressures.
                          Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by broncobuckeyes
                            offense, offense, offense, our defense was good enough but we need more firepower on offense. better playcalling on defense would help also
                            I agree. Think if Rod Smith would've gotten hurt; who would've stepped in or stepped up? Lelie wasn't a big part of the passing game, the backup wideouts either were hurt or didn't produce much, Putzier was solid but not spectacular at TE. We need to be grooming an eventual replacement for Rod, but we really, really need more weapons at WR. The defense was solid-yes, we could use a good sack artist, I definetly agree we need more sacks, but I feel WR is URGENT, or our offense is going to regress. Just this guys opinion.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by cadencesdad
                              O.K. weve all got our opinions on what the Broncos did wrong, and what they need to do to improve in 2006. So without arguments, or name calling, list one area you think we need to improve, be it offense, defense, play calling, schemes, coaches or whatever. At the beginning of the regular season we can see whos plan of action Shannahan follows closest, and ultimately how it plays out.

                              PASS RUSH.

                              They need a holy terror at DE.

                              WR depth would be next, if such a DE is not available.

                              Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                              The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                              You should check these guys out

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X