i miss portis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spikerman
    He actually missed one week. You can't count the Green Bay game because even if he had been healthy he would not have played.

Portis was not healthy enough to play the Green Bay game, which would count as a missed game. I am honestly suprised by your lack of intelligence.
    Ed McCaffery endured a bone-shattering hit that effectively ended his career...and he held on to the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
      How 'bout not putting religious spoin into your posts? Some people may not appreciate it!
      You know that this is still a free country we can say anything we want. So why don't you leave this person alone and let them post whatever they want.

Comment

Originally posted by tahuya man
        During the pro bowl, he was asked straight out of the blue if he would be a no-show at camp and he said "no". He didn't tap dance around and start spinning an unresponsive answer. He said that he would be there, but he did say he wanted to receive a better salary.
        why was he talking about all that in my quote then huh? "if i feel the brocnos arent being true to me" etc. why would he say that

and what story have YOU been reading about portis
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Does it really matter whether or not he said he wouldnt go to camp? he got traded before camp even started. im not saying that maybe something he said didn't help get him traded, but you can't say that he would or would not have come to camp because he didn't make it
          Ed McCaffery endured a bone-shattering hit that effectively ended his career...and he held on to the ball.

Comment

and tahuya, i am not talking about the day of the probowl, i am talkina bout the week leading up to the probowl, i think it was wednesday he said he might not be at camp, then thursday he retracted it and of course the day of the probowl he said "no" to the holdout. I think there was a talk between wednesday and thursday that made portis change his mind about the holdout.
            dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by jaznice
              You know that this is still a free country we can say anything we want. So why don't you leave this person alone and let them post whatever they want.
              Because what they said was NOT appreciated, in poor taste, insensitive, and quite frankly doesn't belong in a football talking forum - free or not!

I suppose you like the threads from baloneyandmold?

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                Because what they said was NOT appreciated, in poor taste, insensitive, and quite frankly doesn't belong in a football talking forum - free or not!

I suppose you like the threads from baloneyandmold?

ok half of the thread s posted match the thread you described, in poor taste, insensitive. People have freedom of speech. If you don't like what people post, then leave. It's as simple as that.

Comment

Working...
                X