WR free agency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WR free agency

ok i read the article on this. IMO, i say we pick up Randle El cuz that guys amazing. if we NEED another WR, i would say peerless price or andre davis. price is good, atlanta just screwed him up; and davis is one fast mofo, he ran track. but randle el plus our WRs now wud be awesome!

thoughts...?
    broncos rule!!!

Originally posted by mendozer
    ok i read the article on this. IMO, i say we pick up Randle El cuz that guys amazing. if we NEED another WR, i would say peerless price or andre davis. price is good, atlanta just screwed him up; and davis is one fast mofo, he ran track. but randle el plus our WRs now wud be awesome!

thoughts...?

I love to have Randle El... Alas he will never leave Pittsburgh. They will tie him up tighter than a drum because he is the main part of their gadget plays...
    Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

one free agent reciever....joe jurevicius. if we are going after a #3 type, he's my #1 choice.
      "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

i was actually thinking of jurevicious too. hes like ed mccaffrey, possesion. and hes #87, ironic??? but andre davis is blazin fast so he could be a good addition too.
        broncos rule!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bcbronc
          one free agent reciever....joe jurevicius. if we are going after a #3 type, he's my #1 choice.

Good choice. I would love to see the Fins grab him to.

Comment

If we got Randle El, he may end up being the back-up quarterback!

Comment

Originally posted by mendozer

thoughts...?
              U r crazy T.O. T.O. T.O.

Comment

What is all the big hype about Randle El? The guy is only an average receiver. Sure he is fast and can run those fancy "gadget plays", but he is not the elite receiver that we need.

Neither is Jurevicious.
                Last edited by DaWildHorse; 02-17-2006, 06:55 PM.

Comment

TO then moulds and then randel el

go broncos
                  thank god its football season again

broncos and yankees--champions go together

Comment

tru dat

Originally posted by dusty6
                    If we got Randle El, he may end up being the back-up quarterback!
                    tru dat good point

GETCHA PUll

Comment

Two words:

Terrell Owens!!!

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                        Two words:

Terrell Owens!!!
                        Three words:

Shoot me now
                        "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Comment

Originally posted by LoyalSoldier
                          Three words:

Shoot me now
                          Ah, there is intelligence on this board!

T.O. is cancer to a football team, if Denver wants to gamble with their future on this a-hole, I guess they deserve whatever they get.

I know that Denver has a lot of vets that could "keep him in line" but WTF is that? T.O. will say whatever he wants whenever he wants, he'll divide the Broncos' locker room (like in Philly) into players who like him or don't like him. He'll say something like he'd rather have Manning or Brady at QB and that will be it.

Some think T.O. will put them "over the top", much like Philly did a couple of years ago. You know why Denver lost to Pittsburgh? Because they didn't step up and play their best, they weren't lacking any key player.

I also think T.O. will complicate Jake's decision making in the offense. It may cause him to make more downfield throws or take unnecessary chances going T.O.'s way. Probably will mean more TD's and picks.

Comment

TO is like marijuana. (By the way I don't take drugs or anything of that sort I'm only 13 and know this stuff because I'm still in school) Anyways TO and marijuana will make you feel good for a little bit. Those 2-3 minutes could be as short as 2-3 games or as long as one season. Then the marijuana starts hurting your body in which the body is your team. Next thing you know you are dead. You are out of playoff contention. Right there is my idea of it.

Anyways I don't think we pick up Joe J. because we need to get a first string reciever type player for when Rod Smith is gone. But if we worry about that later I say we take Joe J. he's like Ed McCafferey. I say we get him if we don't need to look for a #1 reciever.

By the way I'm not bashing Rod Smith. I don't think there should be ANYONE who will come in and take his place. Not even Harrison or some other elite WR. Smith is our guy until he retires.
                            MMA News
                            MMA News 247

Comment

Outside of TO I would say that Brandon Lloyd would be the most talented WR as far as potential that is available. Looking around the 49er boards it does't sound like they are going to resign him. Here are his stats and on a team that bad i think it shows nothing but positives. I also remember seeing that guy making some crazy catches last year.

YEAR G/S REC YDS AVG TD LONG

2003 16/1 14 212 15.1 2 44
                              2004 13/13 43 565 13.1 6 52
                              2005 16/15 48 733 15.3 5 89

He isn't injury prown and he produces on an awful team and is only going into his 4th year. I think he would be a good fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X