Good Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arapaho
    maybe ....but i still like him dispite ........i still believe if jake could hit him when he is open he would have alot more tds................to be a threat like a TO or randy you have to have more then one TD a season......as long as jake cannot get him the ball when he is open or not having to make a spetacular recption to get it... he will not be taken serious

While I know that your not a big Jake fan, even you will have to admit there were a couple of plays where he could have had the longer pass but at least twice he gave up on the route and it sailed over his head and one other time it was short an d the only guys going for the ball was the defender that was on ashley.

All the above mentioned plays ashley got an earful from Mikey when he got tot eh sideline.

Now that is not to say that has not on other occasions over or under threw the passes.

But I find it curious that when he lays them out to Rod or Putz they seem to be pretty much on the mark I can't remember if any that were so far off as with ashley. Plus last year when they spent the off season working together ashley lead the league in YPC and had an additional 15-20 catches.

Seems odd to me that they could not get it together this year like the year before.

Comment

Originally posted by Jrhampton
      While I know that your not a big Jake fan, even you will have to admit there were a couple of plays where he could have had the longer pass but at least twice he gave up on the route and it sailed over his head and one other time it was short an d the only guys going for the ball was the defender that was on ashley.

All the above mentioned plays ashley got an earful from Mikey when he got tot eh sideline.

Now that is not to say that has not on other occasions over or under threw the passes.

But I find it curious that when he lays them out to Rod or Putz they seem to be pretty much on the mark I can't remember if any that were so far off as with ashley. Plus last year when they spent the off season working together ashley lead the league in YPC and had an additional 15-20 catches.

Seems odd to me that they could not get it together this year like the year before.
      I see an 'on again-off again' relationship starting....
      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
        I see an 'on again-off again' relationship starting....
        Other than the misconception that Jake is BAD he is not so bad. Not like the other cultists that foam at the mouth when his name is mentioned. He actually has decent posts. There just might be a rehabilitation possibility out there.

Comment

Well . . .

Originally posted by Jrhampton

That happens a couple times, and all the sudden the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. Jake doesn't know whether Ashley is going to stop or keep running, and Ashley doesn't know whether Jake is going to throw it over or under. Looks as if they have some work to do together this offseason . . .

-----

Comment

Working...
          X