Orange Jerseys??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange Jerseys??

Just wondering off the top of my had i don't remember us wearing the orange jerseys this year i remember when we wore them against the faiders on monday night last year in the snow but since then i don't remember us wearing them i wish they would wear them more reminds me of the days of elway

The orange jerseys went untouched this year.

Comment

Originally posted by ClarettFanOSU
      Just wondering off the top of my had i don't remember us wearing the orange jerseys this year i remember when we wore them against the faiders on monday night last year in the snow but since then i don't remember us wearing them i wish they would wear them more reminds me of the days of elway
      i dont think raiders were monday i think they were a sunday night game but you know whatever.
      the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

ya you might be right i just remember them throwing all over us and getting embarrassed at home by that sorry excuse of a team. anyway... do you guys know why we didnt use them this year and if they plan to use them again soon

Comment

Originally posted by ClarettFanOSU
          I do believe that those jerseys are the designated rivalry/Sunday night game jerseys.

I agree that those jerseys are pretty cool. Things sure change, though. I remember when the media wanted to crucify the Broncos for the new jerseys.

Of course a Superbowl will silence alot of that.
          Ten year veterans should play like ten year veterans.

"Do you like to do it yourself?" - The 40 Year Old Virgin

Comment

Would you like to buy some punctuation marks? Maybe a comma or a full-stop? How bout a question mark?
            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
            I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
              i dont think raiders were monday i think they were a sunday night game but you know whatever.
              They were a sunday night game and we lost horribly! No big deal

Comment

When we went retro with the orange and the old D logo a few years ago against Dallas on thanksgiving we won.

With the Alt. orange unis we get pounded. Raiders beat us in the snow on our house. Two years before that Colts beat us in the snow in our house with back to back 50+ yard field goals by Vander-jerk.

I'd almost rather see us in the blue on blue unis for a game next season.
                The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Can anyone tell me when we have ever won with this team in the last three years wearing the Orange Jerseys? I remember losses but no wins. Raiders - Loss, Dolphins - Loss. --- They may be too superstitous to wear them again. They have not brought very good luck to us.
                  Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                    When we went retro with the orange and the old D logo a few years ago against Dallas on thanksgiving we won.

With the Alt. orange unis we get pounded. Raiders beat us in the snow on our house. Two years before that Colts beat us in the snow in our house with back to back 50+ yard field goals by Vander-jerk.

Except Brady might march his team on some 90 yard drive and throw a TD with 10 seconds left...
                    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Sorry Elway, I think you and I were posting at the same time. I did not see your post before I wrote mine. We were on the same wave length though...
                      Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

you're right, i'm glad my friends and i aren't the only ones who have noticed this. . . i was at both of those games, and i really love the jerseys-- it's too bad. i think broncos4ever is right. . . i've had several good laughs with my best friend that they look sharp-- but the team is probably scared to ever bust 'em out again! maybe sometime they'll give them another shot and we'll have a blow-out victory to reverse the trend. . .
                        Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

This is all superstition. In which I don't believe in. Either way I think we should wear them sometime. Those Jerseys are very nice. Very sharp. Next time I buy a jersey I'm going to get an alternate jersey. Well it's whatever Shanny says goes.
                          MMA News
                          MMA News 247

Comment

I agree we should try to reverse the superstition, I think they should wear them at home when they play Indy, I would love a win against them
                            Go Broncos!
                            Go Avs!
                            Go Nuggets!

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
                              Can anyone tell me when we have ever won with this team in the last three years wearing the Orange Jerseys? I remember losses but no wins. Raiders - Loss, Dolphins - Loss. --- They may be too superstitous to wear them again. They have not brought very good luck to us.
                              I agree, i hated that Bronco game, bad memories of work the next day! Lets sack them off and keep them for Elway throwbacks!

Comment

Working...
                              X