No announcement yet.

Orange Jerseys??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the orange retro. They should wear those or the Blue - Blue next year.

Comment

have we ever won with them? i cant remember if we ever won with them.

i think that is what should be talked about
      thank god its football season again

broncos and yankees--champions go together

Comment

I believe that is a resounding no.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

I really like the retro orange jerseys too. I also think they ought to do a game in pre 1997 uniforms, but I don't see that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
            When we went retro with the orange and the old D logo a few years ago against Dallas on thanksgiving we won.

With the Alt. orange unis we get pounded. Raiders beat us in the snow on our house. Two years before that Colts beat us in the snow in our house with back to back 50+ yard field goals by Vander-jerk.

I'd almost rather see us in the blue on blue unis for a game next season.

I love the Blue on Blue. I think we're undefeated in them, too if I remember correctly. I'd like to see us wear them all the time. Kinda like Seattle does with their home Blue-Green-Gray-whatevers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24
              They were a sunday night game and we lost horribly! No big deal
              The Broncos lost by one point if I remember right. I don't know if that is losing horribly, but I guess any loss seems horrible.
              If you love NFL stats and history
              pro-football-reference.com
              jt-sw.com/football

Comment

Originally posted by Breezer
                The Broncos lost by one point if I remember right. I don't know if that is losing horribly, but I guess any loss seems horrible.

If you consider that we blew an 11 point fourth quarter lead at our house, in the SNOW to a warm weather team and division rival that went 5-11, on PRIMETIME then yeah, I consider it pretty horrible.

Comment

Speaking of the orange jerseys... I STILL can't find a place where I can get a size 48 authentic customized

Anyone know when they'll be back on places like reebok.com or nflshop.com?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Invesco
                    I like the orange retro. They should wear those or the Blue - Blue next year.
                    the blue blue isnt that great. The OJ is so much more true denver. When i play madden all i use is the oj so when i watcht the reg games its weird for me to see denver in blue or white

Comment

Working...
                    X