2003 broncos starting line-up (O and D)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Return of Lava
    First you say Pryce was the one to take up all the blockers, now Holland? Think TX why would Holland even be doubled, he isnt that strong he never bulled through the line or anything, he was pushed off the line on run plays and was stood straight up on pass plays, he is a waste of space. why is it he had 14 starts and Fatafehi had 9, yet Fatafehi out tackled him by about 7 tackles and out sacked Holland by 2.5? Holland sucks i would bet davis starts next year over him.
    Java your the one who needs to think. All I was saying was tha Shanahan new exactly what he was getting with Holland starting that's the key. He does eat space, at 330lbs. Here you go again with trying to read into my posts something that isn't there. I said he supposed to occupy blockers so that Pryce, Hayward, and Berry would not have face as many double teams. What I said does not conflict with previous posts. I do not agree with that Fatafehi should start he's ok not great. I like Pope and Davis much better.

Setting that aside I agree with you that Holland shouldn't start. That's why I would like to see Pope and Davis in the middle because they have some pass rushing skills that Holland lacks.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
      Java your the one who needs to think. All I was saying was tha Shanahan new exactly what he was getting with Holland starting that's the key. He does eat space, at 330lbs. Here you go again with trying to read into my posts something that isn't there. I said he supposed to occupy blockers so that Pryce, Hayward, and Berry would not have face as many double teams. What I said does not conflict with previous posts. I do not agree with that Fatafehi should start he's ok not great. I like Pope and Davis much better.

Setting that aside I agree with you that Holland shouldn't start. That's why I would like to see Pope and Davis in the middle because they have some pass rushing skills that Holland lacks.
      ok

just so you know, you are not supposed to occupy your blocker.........you're supposed to beat them
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

ok

just so you know, you are not supposed to occupy your blocker.........you're supposed to beat them
        Just so you know that's not accurate.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
          Just so you know that's not accurate.
          that is accurate, anybody can occupy a blocker, hell i can occupy a blocker. i would get pushed down but at least the guy pushing me down is occipied, c'mon now.
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

that is accurate, anybody can occupy a blocker, hell i can occupy a blocker. i would get pushed down but at least the guy pushing me down is occipied, c'mon now.
            No its not. Again the real issue is that Shanahan knew exactly what he was getting with Holland, but as ususal you choose to ignore that because you think you're one of the coaches. Respond if like but I'm not going to round and round with you.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
            X