Putzier could be a casulty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Superchop7
    We haven't started a rookie TE because they were not a complete package coming out of college.

This draft is different, there is a high level of talent.........granted, a rookie TE wouldn't start from day 1, but, Mikey had some brass ones last year playing the CB's early and often, he finally understood, it's not how you start, it's how you finish.
    unless we add a decent free agent (which i consider a bit unlikely), i won't be surprised to see a rookie TE playing a significant role by about week 6 or so. . . not starting neccesarily, but if duke can't contribute the way people around here expect him to, then somebody is going to have to get some snaps, 'cause alexander just doesn't have much to offer as a receiver, no matter how nice that one-handed grab was-- it's not like he's gonna do that on a regular basis. how the draft plays out should give us a clue how much the coaching staff really thinks of duke. . .
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dogfish
      unless we add a decent free agent (which i consider a bit unlikely), i won't be surprised to see a rookie TE playing a significant role by about week 6 or so. . . not starting neccesarily, but if duke can't contribute the way people around here expect him to, then somebody is going to have to get some snaps, 'cause alexander just doesn't have much to offer as a receiver, no matter how nice that one-handed grab was-- it's not like he's gonna do that on a regular basis. how the draft plays out should give us a clue how much the coaching staff really thinks of duke. . .
      Klop or Pope solves all our problems IMO. Both high-ceiling guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by WABronco
        Klop or Pope solves all our problems IMO. Both high-ceiling guys.
        honestly, without reading more about the draft (which i hope to do in the next few weeks ), those are two of the names which i've been interested in also. . . klopfenstein will be available with a lower pick which is attractive, and sounds like he's probably the more polished of the two right now-- but pope's potential is undeniable! kid sounds like he could be a beast. . .
        Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dogfish
          that's why you package and freeze them. . . that way you've got chilis all year round!

mmmmm. . . chilis and canadian bacon!! can you say "breakfast burritos?"
          Used to do that and even make our own salsa. But it is way to much work when the canned are just as good and they do all the work for you.

Comment

Working...
          X