Berry read this!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncosinindy
    im guessing he wanted the greeen otherwise he wouldnt have left and his stock was high cant really blame the fella i wish him luck just i think it hurt denver
    Denver offered the same money. I would guess he want to be more of a leader, not just one among many stars on the Broncos.

Good move for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Toro
      Denver offered the same money. I would guess he want to be more of a leader, not just one among many stars on the Broncos.

Good move for him.
      it was pretty stupid by berry, he will have money but he will have no success and wont have no recognition anymore.
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Well....I think Hayword is emerging and Berry is a lot older...so I see it as a long term deal.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
          Well....I think Hayword is emerging and Berry is a lot older...so I see it as a long term deal.

Welcome back, AO....and ditto.

Where ya been....mods were laacking earlier
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

COME BACK ELWAY!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X