Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

darrell jackson visits denver................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darrell jackson visits denver................

.......................early next week. it appears a 2 horse race for his services with the eagles who he visits today. i think he would be a gr8 pickup for us, he did well for seattle. not sure on money though.

yes, your geographical skills are spectacular. why do you ask?

Comment

He's great, just watch those balls bounce out of his hands.

Comment

i'm not sure if i should support the broncos this year. i was thinking about oakland or maybe kc, what do u think?

Comment

of course im joking! lol

so whats florida like? u not a buc, jag or 'phin?

Comment

Originally posted by PortisIsAStud26
            HOTT!!! im so over being hot...o hell no...no florida team 4 me....im a colordian through and through...i explained 2 u earlier like a week ago y...moms form denver,,,family from denver...season tickets.....cant stand phins....buc overated...jags suck....broncos are my team....u a fan of nfl europe
            yeah sorry, i forgot that was u. ur moving there soon right?

nfl europe is ok, i will look to see how the broncos do like galloway, mitchell and woodbury. also, at least its football!!!!! something to watch until the draft! lol

Comment

no, coming to see the broncos in october. staying for 1 week.

england is pretty boring, cold and wet. i suppose its ok sometimes.

Comment

awesome...i bet your excited....u ever movin 2 colorado??? yea i mite go up there and watch them....i want 2 see vick play in cold weather and see him period...isnt that game in october
                the dates are not out yet.

i want to move to colorado 1 day.

i g2g - stay on the board and we can catch up l8er! night

bronx

Comment

alrite....i forgot its like 11 over there
                  its 1am.....bye

Comment

HOTT!!! im so over being hot...o hell no...no florida team 4 me....im a colordian through and through...i explained 2 u earlier like a week ago y...moms form denver,,,family from denver...season tickets.....cant stand phins....buc overated...jags suck....broncos are my team....u a fan of nfl europe

you dont know hot i live in las vegas man it hits 125 in the summer

Comment

anybody would be better then cole.
                      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman
                        anybody would be better then cole.
                        Is that in england, florida or nevada????/

j/k
                        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

none of you know what hot is until you see a jersey summer. Sure it may not reach 125 degrees, but u have no humidity. Humidity here in jersey over the summer can be up so high it feels like ur walking through a wall of heat, its nasty and sticky. At least when you get in the shade it drops about 10-20 degrees. here, shade is of no use

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Comment

Here in L.A. it gets nice and hot too. Like you go outside and fell yourself burning right away. Good times.

I think Darrell Jackson would be a good pick up. He does drop a few, but when he catches it, he makes something happen with it.

Ironically, I signed him as a free agent in my ESPN Football game for Xbox. Rod and Lelie start, and Jackson is #3. I'm forecasting things!
                            Rod Smith... most underrated receiver on the planet.

Comment

PIAS,

where at in west florida? im in pensacola atm =(

JIM is the man!!

"Listen to the footsteps of those who have gone before you. They speak to you of honor and the importance of duty. They remind you of your traditions." Casper W. Weinberger

Comment

Working...
                              X